I just don't believe this from BBC Scotland.

The four would join the board at the request of the group of shareholders who have demanded an EGM in an attempt to remove chief executive Craig Mather, finance director Brian Stockbridge and non-executive director Bryan Smart.

Murray and McLelland could be returning to the Ibrox board

BBC Scotland understands that the four to be added would be former chairman John McLelland, former director Paul Murray, accountant Frank Blin and bus tycoon Sandy Easdale.

So McCollco want Sandy Easdale on the Board !!!!!!

I think we're all getting dizzy from the spinning.

I don't see why McCollCo have to say or do anything in reply to this crass leakage from the usual suspects.

Everything that's happened since the requisition was made has been attempts at damage limitation/rapprochment by the current board. We'll accept this, we'll accept that, we'll leak this, we'll leak that...while I'd prefer McColl's side to stand firm and just get the leeches voted off, if it has to be piecemeal over a period of time then so be it.

The absolutely vital thing is to get responsible individuals in to clean up the boardroom. Whether it's cleaned out beforehand or afterwards can be fought over later on, but we musn't lose sight of the objective: clean up the boardroom.

I don't see why McCollCo have to say or do anything in reply to this crass leakage from the usual suspects.

Everything that's happened since the requisition was made has been attempts at damage limitation/rapprochment by the current board. We'll accept this, we'll accept that, we'll leak this, we'll leak that...while I'd prefer McColl's side to stand firm and just get the leeches voted off, if it has to be piecemeal over a period of time then so be it.

The absolutely vital thing is to get responsible individuals in to clean up the boardroom. Whether it's cleaned out beforehand or afterwards can be fought over later on, but we musn't lose sight of the objective: clean up the boardroom.

Are they all bringing in hoovers and dusters?