If Blin did a forensic review of the books and company finances he would only be able to report to the board. Stock market rules would prevent him from telling the fans anything. The best we could hope for is an executive summary of the worst points to be leaked out to the press by someone on the board.

Leaks from the Ibrox board to the press are all very common these days!

Lifted from FF:

Remain Vigilant !

Exclamation BBC Scotland Report on Deal is Inaccurate

My understanding is that the main premise of the article, that......."a deal is close to completion"......... is inaccurate.

That this was a proposal, almost certainly coming from the the current board and that as of late last night there was absolutely No Deal.

The BBC Scotland article came from the man who Media House have often called upon to spread inaccurate information that suits their clients, Chris McLaughlin,....alongside Jim Spence.

Chris quoted his regular sources....

"according to senior sources"

"said an Ibrox source"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23953675

-------------------------------------------------------------

I don't pretend to know where this will go but I urge all to unite against the current board and send any proxy votes (shares) to the supporters block.

I'd also suggest that the requisitioners make their position public as soon as they can.

Despite Toxic Jack's best endeavours to portray the contrary the fact is that it is the Easdales have blinked first in the current high stakes poker game. It is they who have proposed John McClelland's return to the Ibrox boardroom not McCollco.

Irvine leaked their initial proposal from a week and a half ago in an attempt to ramp up the pressure on McCollco to acquiesce, however what he isn't leaking is what's been thrown into mix since since the opening gambit....:ninja:

Well if this is the route we are taking then the very first thing I want to see and hear about is Blin walking in and saying to BS "show me the books".

And after a forensic review I'd expect him to grill him on the findings and report it to the board AND the fans.

I suppose a set of accounts would do the same but sometimes these can be manipulated to hide things. I'm guessing Blin would find everything given the access.

I'd also like to see an examination of all the contracts that have been given to third parties for services etc to ensure that (1) there are no links between people at Ibrox and the parties who got the contracts and (2) that they represent value for money.

Edited by Calgacus
typo