I really enjoy barrys columns. No doubt they will tire over time but so far they have been refreshingly good.

Barry Ferguson hasn't got the brain to write these columns he is just being quoted by a real journalist.

violent conduct is a 3 game ban no matter if the card is given before, during or after the game.

Apparently not ...

Kevin Thomson ... 2 match ban

Fraser Wright ... 2 match ban

Chris Hegarty ... 2 match ban

Ryan Stevenson (serious foul play) ... 2 match ban

Kelvin Wilson ... 2 match ban (the last Yahoo player being punished, Dec 12 / Jan 13)

SFA Disciplinary News

A wee snippet from this week's Hamilton Advertiser.

St Bride's Celebrations.

Ceremonial Knights and Dames of the Scottish Lieutenancy of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem gathered from throughout Scotland and welcomed a new leader during a special mass at St Bride's RC Church in Bothwell.

Archbishop Emeritus Mario Conti the new grand prior of the Scottish Lieutenancy, and Bishop Joseph Toal, apostolic administrator of the Diocese of Motherwell, led the celebrations as Titchie Greig was installed as the new Lieutenant of the Holy Sepulchre for Scotland.

He took over from SHERIFF FRANK LUNNY, Knight Grand Cross, who had been Lieutenant for Scotland since July 2005. SHERIFF LUNNY was invested as a Lieutenant of honour by his successor.

I should add, there is an accompanying photograph of 5 dozen folks in an array of medieval robes sporting large crosses across the chests, right shoulders, and left breasts. Disappointingly, given the organisation is an equestrian order, no horses; although plenty of horses arses on show.

SHERIFF FRANK LUNNY is Vincent Lunny's old man. Vincent is pictured replete in the robes of St Bilbo of the Blessed Dildo. He looks positively tumescent and is clearly attracting the attention of Archbishop Mario Conti.

Sincerely, I hope Vincent only views referred incidents whilst replete in his robes? We should be told.

A wee snippet from this week's Hamilton Advertiser.

St Bride's Celebrations.

Ceremonial Knights and Dames of the Scottish Lieutenancy of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem gathered from throughout Scotland and welcomed a new leader during a special mass at St Bride's RC Church in Bothwell.

Archbishop Emeritus Mario Conti the new grand prior of the Scottish Lieutenancy, and Bishop Joseph Toal, apostolic administrator of the Diocese of Motherwell, led the celebrations as Titchie Greig was installed as the new Lieutenant of the Holy Sepulchre for Scotland.

He took over from SHERIFF FRANK LUNNY, Knight Grand Cross, who had been Lieutenant for Scotland since July 2005. SHERIFF LUNNY was invested as a Lieutenant of honour by his successor.

I should add, there is an accompanying photograph of 5 dozen folks in an array of medieval robes sporting large crosses across the chests, right shoulders, and left breasts. Disappointingly, given the organisation is an equestrian order, no horses; although plenty of horses arses on show.

SHERIFF FRANK LUNNY is Vincent Lunny's old man. Vincent is pictured replete in the robes of St Bilbo of the Blessed Dildo. He looks positively tumescent and is clearly attracting the attention of Archbishop Mario Conti.

Sincerely, I hope Vincent only views referred incidents whilst replete in his robes? We should be told.

Nothing surprises me any longer. Corrupt and rotten to the core. And I don't just mean Scottish football

Horrible, backwards, juvenile rubbish.

Unlikely to win me many friends but I'm past caring. How I wish the element of Bears who like this crap would find some other club or team or something to cling onto and let Rangers get on with life in the 21st century, instead of manacling it to the 17th.