charlies still running the show.

The alleged emails posted by charlotte (taking the piss out of us all) fakeovers just do not ring true.

The wording seems far too normal/matter of fact to be Charlie's. If Charlie was annoyed he certainly would not have been that restrained.

Forget that site it's all bull, they are at it!

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23sacktheboard&src=hash

Personally speaking if FF disappeared tomorrow, they'd deserve it. Bunch of unfriendly souls imo

All 67,584 of them, me included? Even if only 1% of them is unfriendly, you have a good chance of meeting a dozen or so of these 675 unfriendly chaps each day. Generally, the pendulum swings in both directions and I would assume you did "something" somewhere.

oh i am quite sure it is all very very real.

Fair enough mate, Green may well be up to his eyes in this mess but those alleged emails look all wrong to me.

All I'm saying is there are lots of folk having a right good laugh at OUR current situation and are taking every opportunity to disseminate misinformation.

Fakeovers and others (the usual morons) are taking the piss.

Just make sure you can trust your source.

Wow unbelievable

"The board is also aware that certain individuals are holding meetings and inciting fans to unruly behaviour. This has also been reported to the police."

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/241189-rangers-report-forum-poster-to-police-over-threatening-comment/

What a fucking joke!. SPIVS OUT!

Is anyone going to tell us what the club are actually referring to here?

If it is arseholes at the top of the club playing dirty tricks then a concerted email campaign from all online fans telling the club they are whipping up an almighty shit storm if they think they can get away with wasting club money attacking fans whilst ignoring the clubs real enemies Is the order of the day.

As one FFer pointed out today ...

So what do we have here... A solicitor claiming they have a screengrab of said comment which terrified the poor director and his family..Suck then asks for the name of the user/screengrab and said solicitor fails to produce it after suck asking them to forward it.

They are no more than boils on the arse of humanity.

The statement issued is beyond contempt and the irony of any of them talking about Rangers fans.

Charles Green.. CEO Rangers FC.... Makes racist comments and is found guilty by the SFA and fined,then resigns... Rangers then re-employ the racist Green...Irony indeed

Brian Stockbridge... Financial Director of Rangers FC... Goes out of his way to deliberately video record Rangers FC's Chairman Malcolm Murray drunk,then uploads it or passes it on to upload it to youtube...Irony indeed

Brian Stockbridge...Financial director Rangers FC... Asked at a fans meeting within Ibrox as to how much money was left and replied... He didn't know... Why is this man still in a job.

Imran Ahmad... Discovered and caught leaking information on a Rangers fans website....Irony indeed.

How Stockbridge is still in a job after his little video antics defeats me and not even disciplined for his actions,what was more astonishing is that this is also a man in charge of Rangers finances who claimed he didn't know how much money the club had.

I would also like answers from those within as to why money from the IPO was lying in Stockbrige's safe when quite clearly this was money that should have been kept in a bank,that came from Charles Green when questioned about Rangers finances.

Is anyone going to tell us what the club are actually referring to here?

If it is arseholes at the top of the club playing dirty tricks then a concerted email campaign from all online fans telling the club they are whipping up an almighty shit storm if they think they can get away with wasting club money attacking fans whilst ignoring the clubs real enemies Is the order of the day.

Sons Of Struth meeting,organising a protest at todays game

info here: https://www.facebook.com/SonsOfStruth