I like this time of year actually. I'm blaming any gloom on the seemingly constant and never-ending international breaks...

You have to imagine that at some point down the line, there will a period with three games a week for a good few weeks sitting before you, and you'll be like Al Pacino looking at his giant pile of cocaine in 'Scarface'.

Cheer yourself up by putting on some Leonard Cohen!

The Philistines on our bus just don't appreciate his genius....:(

Haha! I love the thought of sticking Leonard Cohen on, I'd join your bus just to see the reactions of the other passengers.

You can't be too careful! Look at Spurs-West Ham fans the other week, and all the Italian cobblers. And posters of a certain age will remember Alexei Sayle as a mediaeval jester in 'The Young Ones'...

'What was your crime?'

'Whistling on a Tuesday, jester....'

'You bastard!!!'

Saw on the BBC that a man was arrested for staring at Nicola Sturgeon!

What's the world coming to :(

Does it matter, it's country music, it's meant to get you down!

I thought this was ment to bring you into the mindset for catching a cow or two. Or in fact wear a pompadour and a leather jacket if your music of choice happens to be Mr. Cash.

Anyway, great read Andy. Looking back now it's so crystal clear the dream scenario wouldn't work out. But there was this romantic sentiment of "We can do this" that actually made me believe in all this. Expactations, huh.