more likely a refusal to comply with a legal request from the rangers board given recent history.

but we shall see.

Have they or not secured names, statement is crystal clear that they claim to have done so.

Murray and Mccoll's legal team have also secured the identities of the figures behind Blue pitch Holdings and Margarita Holdings, they will be revealed by tomorrow.

Murray also revealed his legal team has secured permission to burst open the secrecy behind the club’s mysterious investor groups, Blue Pitch Holdings and Margarita Holdings. It’s expected the paperwork, which should confirm the identity of the anonymous moneymen behind both camps, will be handed over to Murray and McColl’s lawyers by tomorrow.

indeed it does seem clear.

Or possibly they can't find any dirt on the people behind these groups, or they aren't the people they thought were behind the groups.

It is easier and works to their advantage if they keep the names secret if they can't find any dirt on them, and keep the rumours circulating that is is Craig White that owns both holding.

so either the club have failed to complie with the companies act as outlined by forlan or murray is keeping the info up his sleeve for whatever reason.

my bet is on non compliance give the boards previous for this.

OK got you now, they the requisitioners despite claiming they have the names don't have the names at all as the board failed to reveal them, so they lied ?

Could this have a possible massive anti-climax? We get the names and then ask, "who the hell are they?"

As suggested by a previous poster, any nefarious, anti-Christ type figure could hide behind a nominee. I thought that before but then had the companies act thrown at me so now not so sure. Tried to read that but man that is dull, soporific stuff.

Or possibly they can't find any dirt on the people behind these groups, or they aren't the people they thought were behind the groups.

It is easier and works to their advantage if they keep the names secret if they can't find any dirt on them, and keep the rumours circulating that is is Craig White that owns both holding.

so what's the rivizi article about then?

Could this have a possible massive anti-climax? We get the names and then ask, "who the hell are they?"

As suggested by a previous poster, any nefarious, anti-Christ type figure could hide behind a nominee. I thought that before but then had the companies act thrown at me so now not so sure. Tried to read that but man that is dull, soporific stuff.

reads to me that anyone with 10% shares can get all the info they want on other shareholders legally.

i think the article is perfectly clear they didn't have the names yet.

but hey ho if this is all you have to cling to. go for it.

it's better than i'm frightened of the truth which was yesterdays excuse.

What frightens me is the lengths people like you are prepared to go too in pursuit of a moot point, endangering the club in the process and without a care about possible consequences.

If the OP is misleading in its very clear statement as to names, admin should change it.