withdraw our financial support from them. or any number of things up to that point.

I am in no way saying you are wrong GS, I am just not sure how you achieve that. I guess that we all know that it is easier to make threats than to carry them out. Believe me I want to see the back of the chancers who have done untold damage to our club but I just feel that we should be prepared to recognise that there may well be a distinction between those who have flagrantly taken money out of the club for their own benefit and others who have invested and who have done so on a private and confidential basis.

I confess to being a bit lost by all of this. What difference does it really make to know the identities of the mysterious investors? If their identities are revealed and we don't approve, what can we do about it, anyway?

I think the major concerns Tom stem from rumours which have circulated that a certain Craig Whyte might behind these investment companies.

Thisis lifted from FF thread on a DR story running today re Paul Murray and the AGM, from someone who has read that story, emboldment mine:

"Christian Purslow still lined up to be new chief executive.

Do people actually think that would be good?

Purslow has a private equity background which isn't necessarily the background that I'd want our CEO to have.

Guest Night Owl
I think the major concerns Tom stem from rumours which have circulated that a certain Craig Whyte might behind these investment companies.

Afternoon Art,

I was wondering what you said there about Whyte.

Slightly off topic but I'm just curious,

Do you think The SFA are missing a trick in not helping Rangers rid themselves of that scumbag ? if indeed he is still connected or are there rules to make sure the SFA are not seen to be favouring The Rangers ?

Or is the SFA right up there on the list of Rangers haters, I know it may seem like an obvious question but I'm sure you get my point.

Would you not be satisfied GS if such revelation was limited to a confirmation that the persons behind these investment companies was not CW. Would that not suffice ?

I have to wonder who is behind any investment group that gives the Easdales their proxy for no apparent reason. The fact that they aren't Craig Whyte doesn't reassure me in itself.

he also saved liverpool from oblivion.

Hardly oblivion, but is a CEO with money raising ability eally what we want at this point? I'd prefer the CEO to actually run the club successfully and have a background of doing that.