Those two articles above are vastly different.

Presumably, Record Sport is the gospel according to PM/JM. Is it?

As regards Richard Wilson's article, who is briefing that one? I find it hard to believe that it's DK, and it's very different to Record Sport's take on the PM/JM stance, so probably not PM/JM.

I'm lost.

I want to be found.

I must say, I do find the nail-dragging reluctance to actually hold an AGM most suspicious.

I was also pondering this one , Andy.

Is it not more likely that it's taking time for the real power brokers behind Blue Pitch Holdings and Margarita Holdings to come grips with the situation and to come to a consensus (or come to a consensus that is legally viable.)

I'd imagine Jackson and Wilson will have broadly the same source but just have a different style of writing which isn't all that surprising given the paper they write for...

It's certainly interesting that over the next 72 hours we have the fan groups meeting with McCollco, King flying into Scotland for similar meetings, BPH about to be revealed and, of course, the small matter of a Rangers match on Saturday afternoon.

You would imagine we'll know a lot more by full-time at Bayview on a variety of matters but will we be any closer to a workable, short-term resolution?

Sidenote, I doubt it would be all too helpful if Murray et al publish the names of these "mystery investors". While some may scream that we have "a right to know" (no, we don't), it would instantly open more rifts between the parties ... and give the media another lovely round of mudslinging.

All should finally start to act in a dignified manner appropriate to this club.

Sidenote, I doubt it would be all too helpful if Murray et al publish the names of these "mystery investors". While some may scream that we have "a right to know" (no, we don't), it would instantly open more rifts between the parties ... and give the media another lovely round of mudslinging.

All should finally start to act in a dignified manner appropriate to this club.

Totally agree.....

At most a comment stating that things are above board & there is nothig to worry about would suffice. However, if they do find out who is behind each group, and there is no comment that could then start the rumour will working again....