With everything that's happened over recent years it's not a surprise that many bears (and indeed shareholders/investors) want to know who forms part of the beneficial ownership of the club.

Problem is, there may be an endless stream of supposedly unknown people behind companies such as BPH so we may never know why their true 'owner' is; if indeed there is one per se.

However, let's see what the information says before we make up our minds on how useful/important/credible it is.

I'd imagine Jackson and Wilson will have broadly the same source but just have a different style of writing which isn't all that surprising given the paper they write for...

It's certainly interesting that over the next 72 hours we have the fan groups meeting with McCollco, King flying into Scotland for similar meetings, BPH about to be revealed and, of course, the small matter of a Rangers match on Saturday afternoon.

You would imagine we'll know a lot more by full-time at Bayview on a variety of matters but will we be any closer to a workable, short-term resolution?

Match time is prime time to release statements after all!

After everything we have been through, and an end game in the not too distant future, I'd just kindly ask the 'cautious at all times' part of my brain to switch off for just a second so I can actually feel genuinly excited that our fate it about to take a huge step towards greatness again.

think positive, think positive, think positive ............

Sidenote, I doubt it would be all too helpful if Murray et al publish the names of these "mystery investors". While some may scream that we have "a right to know" (no, we don't), it would instantly open more rifts between the parties ... and give the media another lovely round of mudslinging.

All should finally start to act in a dignified manner appropriate to this club.

Amen to that db.

Sidenote, I doubt it would be all too helpful if Murray et al publish the names of these "mystery investors". While some may scream that we have "a right to know" (no, we don't), it would instantly open more rifts between the parties ... and give the media another lovely round of mudslinging.

All should finally start to act in a dignified manner appropriate to this club.

we have an absolute moral right to know. seems we have a legal right as well.

You have neither a moral nor a legal right to know anything about people who for whatever reason use the proper avenues to protect their identity in any company or investment, the SFA know the beneficial owners if they are satisfied I have no reason not to be.

I have no doubt of McColl's reaction if anyone started digging into his off-shore involvements or proxies.

we have an absolute moral right to know. seems we have a legal right as well.

Would you not be satisfied GS if such revelation was limited to a confirmation that the persons behind these investment companies was not CW. Would that not suffice ?