Ah my bad mate. Just seen poor buys and thought immediately of CA for £10M+ ...............

No no, you are right mate, it was horrendous, i was just curious as to what period Purslow worked at Liverpool because they have been run almost as badly as we were under Martin Bain.

No no, you are right mate, it was horrendous, i was just curious as to what period Purslow worked at Liverpool because they have been run almost as badly as we were under Martin Bain.

Thats ok though ........................ sky just give them another shot at effing it up the following year.

Be fair, he got them Suarez at a pinch, and when they shipped Adam back out they recouped a decent fee as well, not as if they bought an unsellable asset. Maybe paid £1.5-2m over the asking price, but they can easily afford it.

Seems to me he got the players his manager asked for without sending the club bust, can't ask for much more than that.

Thisis lifted from FF thread on a DR story running today re Paul Murray and the AGM, from someone who has read that story, emboldment mine:

==============

"Christian Purslow still lined up to be new chief executive.

New financial director is in place but no names are revealed. Murray stating he has a team ready to go to work.

Murray and Mccoll's legal team have also secured the identities of the figures behind Blue pitch Holdings and Margarita Holdings, they will be revealed by tomorrow.

===============

Seems to be some hold up in producing names would that be because they don't have any other than those on the register, Blue Pitch and Margarita.

Seems to be some hold up in producing names would that be because they don't have any other than those on the register, Blue Pitch and Margarita.

or it may have turned out to be a completely damp squib.....a list of legitimate investors maybe.