if it's someone dodgey toxic will be trying to spin it before the night is out.

In that case its obviously not - otherwise he would have already been swamping messageboards and the press with titbits about his the individuals work with disadvantaged children in Africa etc etc :bouncy2:

As a customer I have an absolute right to ask who my money is benefiting.

at the moment it certainly isn't the shareholders!!!

I don't believe any dividends were paid for the years....the only folk benefiting are those who are or have been involved on a daily basis.

I confess to being a bit lost by all of this. What difference does it really make to know the identities of the mysterious investors? If their identities are revealed and we don't approve, what can we do about it, anyway?

Take their majority power away by backing someone else in the vote.

I confess to being a bit lost by all of this. What difference does it really make to know the identities of the mysterious investors? If their identities are revealed and we don't approve, what can we do about it, anyway?

withdraw our financial support from them. or any number of things up to that point.

On a side note, does anyone know how much Purslow was on at Liverpool?

We will have to see what happens tomorrow, but if the names are released, I am sure there will be a task force already on the marks to get digging dirt on them, if they haven't already started.

Maybe what tonights meeting is all about.

Guest Night Owl

Looks like things are coming to a boil and not before time.

Hopefully this can be resolved on the double because I don't think I can take another full calendar year of this carry on.

Hail the return of tactics, red cards and goals, this boardroom drama has had well over its allotted 15 minutes of fame.