The thing with Purslow is that even though he has good credentials (running Liverpool being one)... he was only at Liverpool for 15/16 months (19/20 months if you include his stint as NED & special adviser) so it is hardly long enough to tell whether he would have been good, or bad, for Liverpool.

I was one who liked the fact his name was bandied about purely because I remember him from being involved in Liverpool. Listening to craig and BD I realise that was a bit daft and a more cautious view of his potential appointment is in order. Not saying he wouldn't be good but shouldn't get carried away with his EPL credentials alone.

i know he's no chuck green but lets not rewrite history just because toxic is whipping up a storm on rm

http://www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/2010/10/13/maybe-i-was-wrong-about-christian-purslow/

Reading the link,he doesn't shy away from trouble, sort of chap that goes in all guns blazing, knows who the bad guys are and takes no prisoners. Just the sort of chap we need right now imo

The thing with Purslow is that even though he has good credentials (running Liverpool being one)... he was only at Liverpool for 15/16 months (19/20 months if you include his stint as NED & special adviser) so it is hardly long enough to tell whether he would have been good, or bad, for Liverpool.

Was he at Liverpool during the recent Dalglish managerial campaign which was a complete disaster? Notably the signings of Downing and Henderson.