i know he's no chuck green but lets not rewrite history just because toxic is whipping up a storm on rm

http://www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/2010/10/13/maybe-i-was-wrong-about-christian-purslow/

Voting those owners off suited him.

Not many compliments in here. http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=265016.0

Voting those owners off suited him.

Not many compliments in here. http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=265016.0

voting them off saved the club from admin and suited all liverpool fans.

looks positive to me. especially on the financial front.

the main gripe seems to be getting rid of rafa benitez. not sure why thats a bad thing personally.

Afternoon Art,

I was wondering what you said there about Whyte.

Slightly off topic but I'm just curious,

Do you think The SFA are missing a trick in not helping Rangers rid themselves of that scumbag ? if indeed he is still connected or are there rules to make sure the SFA are not seen to be favouring The Rangers ?

Or is the SFA right up there on the list of Rangers haters, I know it may seem like an obvious question but I'm sure you get my point.

I would be surprised, forget that shocked more like if it was revealed that the person behind either of those companies was Whyte.

Dont forget Night Owl they (The SFA) have also stated they were happy to accept the conclusions of the Pinsent Mason investigation re alleged links between Whyte & Green which determined they could find no link between the two of them - if the SFA had accepted that knowing Whyte was behind either Blue Pitch or Margarita then their position would be simply untenable.

voting them off saved the club from admin and suited all liverpool fans.

looks positive to me. especially on the financial front.

the main gripe seems to be getting rid of rafa benitez. not sure why thats a bad thing personally.

Interesting you insist he saved Liverpool but insist Green's consortium didn't save us.

Interesting you insist he saved Liverpool but insist Green's consortium didn't save us.

oh he did. so he could get rich.

my point has always been that he deserves no credit for his get rich quick plan. if he hadn't someone else would have and things could scarce be worse just now.