What frightens me is the lengths people like you are prepared to go too in pursuit of a moot point, endangering the club in the process and without a care about possible consequences.

If the OP is misleading in its very clear statement as to names, admin should change it.

I asked you this on the Keith Jackson thread but you might have missed as you didn't reply. So I'll ask again here -

Tell me Crucible who do you think were responsible for our club slipping into administration, failing to get a CVA and so forth? Who do you blame for that happening? Same with Hearts and Dunfermline if you've been following their stories, who do you blame?

I asked you this on the Keith Jackson thread but you might have missed as you didn't reply. So I'll ask again here -

Tell me Crucible who do you think were responsible for our club slipping into administration, failing to get a CVA and so forth? Who do you blame for that happening? Same with Hearts and Dunfermline if you've been following their stories, who do you blame?

I blame no one else other than SDM selling to whyte for £1 for our demise aided and abetted by compliant boards throughout his chairman/ownership, as for any other teams our owns problems are quite enough for me to be going on with

What frightens me is the lengths people like you are prepared to go too in pursuit of a moot point, endangering the club in the process and without a care about possible consequences.

If the OP is misleading in its very clear statement as to names, admin should change it.

admin supplied the full article including this.

Murray also revealed his legal team has secured permission to burst open the secrecy behind the club’s mysterious investor groups, Blue Pitch Holdings and Margarita Holdings. It’s expected the paperwork, which should confirm the identity of the anonymous moneymen behind both camps, will be handed over to Murray and McColl’s lawyers by tomorrow.

which you are conviniently ignoring.

as for the dangers of knowing. what of the dangers of not knowing.

say it is ticketus for example.

i think it's better we know.

I blame no one else other than SDM selling to whyte for £1 for our demise aided and abetted by compliant boards throughout his chairman/ownership, as for any other teams our owns problems are quite enough for me to be going on with

so you don't want us to find out if whyte owns us and you don't want us to blame whyte for administration.

hmmmmmm

So if I've understood you correctly you blame the owner(s) of the club, namely Whyte and SDM. So do I.

Now I think, if we'd had more clarity, asked more questions and demanded answers of the people who owned us what happened might have been avoided. The people who own Rangers should know that the support are vigilant now, will question their motives, their decisions, their words and their actions, after all it was our previous owners who nearly killed us. Don't you agree?

So the very beginning of that conversation is them telling us exactly who they are. Why anyone wouldn't want to know that that, indeed demand to know that is beyond me.

Just for your information it was the owners of Hearts and Dunfermline who fucked their clubs over too. You can see the pattern here, can't you?

So if I've understood you correctly you blame the owner(s) of the club, namely Whyte and SDM. So do I.

Now I think, if we'd had more clarity, asked more questions and demanded answers of the people who owned us what happened might have been avoided. The people who own Rangers should know that the support are vigilant now, will question their motives, their decisions, their words and their actions, after all it was our previous owners who nearly killed us. Don't you agree?

So the very beginning of that conversation is them telling us exactly who they are. Why anyone wouldn't want to know that that, indeed demand to know that is beyond me.

Just for your information it was the owners of Hearts and Dunfermline who fucked their clubs over too. You can see the pattern here, can't you?

We would appear to be going round in circles here, using a proxy to conceal your shareholding is quite legal, until it isn't neither you nor I have any legal right to know who is the beneficial owner of said shares otherwise why would proxies/nominees be used everyday as a legitimate business tool by countless companies, at that I am out.

Could this have a possible massive anti-climax? We get the names and then ask, "who the hell are they?"

As suggested by a previous poster, any nefarious, anti-Christ type figure could hide behind a nominee. I thought that before but then had the companies act thrown at me so now not so sure. Tried to read that but man that is dull, soporific stuff.

I bow to your undoubted expertise on dull and soporific but where the Companies Act diverges from your own musings is in the fact it is both factual and law.

We would appear to be going round in circles here, using a proxy to conceal your shareholding is quite legal, until it isn't neither you nor I have any legal right to know who is the beneficial owner of said shares otherwise why would proxies/nominees be used everyday as a legitimate business tool by countless companies, at that I am out.

No, we're not going round in circles. I keep showing you how perverse you're view on this is and you keep turning round and running in the other direction with your hands over your ears shouting 'I'm not listening'. That's quite different.

Where have I claimed it's illegal? Where has anyone claimed it's illegal? Legal right doesn't come into it. Wanting to know who owns our football club is a perfectly normal thing to ask. Not wanting to know is both puzzling and a little troubling.

Tell me, if an anonymous holding group purchased more of our club, say a controlling share, would you be okay with that? Would you simply shrug your shoulders and say 'ach well, I've no legal right to know'? What if they installed someone you don't like to run the club, started selling our best players, sold and leased back our ground...? Where's your line in the sand on this Crucible, at what point do you say 'who are these guys and what do they want with my club'?

Oh, and bowing out of a debate you're struggling to make doesn't help validate your opinion.

Guest Night Owl

In my humble opinion I think it is just and right that we the fans know who is who in the corridors of Ibrox and who finances them. Being part of the fabric is a honour and should be treated with respect and dignity.

If I had the money and knowledge I'd be in that boardroom kicking ass but I am but a simple man, so I'll never know what is what in respect to the circus that is the Rangers boardroom.

But what I do know is this, The members of the board and the shareholders should know that they are there for Rangers and not vice versa, so if you think you can pitch up with a Microphone and nosh off the support before kick off and treat everyone like mugs by playing on their loyalty for their club then you are badly mistaken.

Aww shit rant coming on,

2 years ago we got a shot of venom in the arse and its taking a long time to get it out our system. Our survival hasn't pleased the vultures but then it hasn't exactly deterred leaches from sucking the resources from us.

This cloak and dagger bullshit has to stop if I'm honest.

If you are a Ranger then stand up and be counted, get a bit of dignity and respect about you and don't treat the fans like mugs. We deserve full disclosure and to know what's hiding under the bed. I may be a layman but there is a part of me that doesn't understand this right to secrecy stuff, why wouldn't you want to be known as a Rangers investor ? why hide ? what's wrong in actually getting your balls out and being up front about your loyalty to your club or investment ?

pfff..

Excuse the language but the sooner the Ring master to this circus is set upon by the Lions the better.

Rant over. :hm:

Edited by Night Owl