I didn't read it, his brother told me himself. I haven't read it but someone said he mentions something about Accies in his book.

He barely mentions Accies in his book other than saying he has a soft spot for them. If his book is to be believed then he was most definitely a bluenose, you could tell by how passionate he was in the book about Rangers. It has been a couple of months since I read it right enough.

He barely mentions Accies in his book other than saying he has a soft spot for them. If his book is to be believed then he was most definitely a bluenose, you could tell by how passionate he was in the book about Rangers. It has been a couple of months since I read it right enough.

Yeah so passionate that a mickey mouse cup win at Birmingham was his best ever footballing moment. Never a Rangers man in his life and bottling it to name Celtic in that article with regards Walters is both cowardly and pathetic. Definitely sums him up.

For all you know he could have described celtc as the scum of the earth and the Record edited it out. Weird amount of anger toward a Rangers player of the past, did he give you abuse or something?

It's quite sad really when a Rangers great,aye I did say great,gets slaughtered by Rangers fans. We all know he had faults,not as bad as some players,but he was an outstanding player for Rangers and Scotland,world class?,I don't know but he was as close as we have come to that level of player in recent times.

Yeah so passionate that a mickey mouse cup win at Birmingham was his best ever footballing moment. Never a Rangers man in his life and bottling it to name Celtic in that article with regards Walters is both cowardly and pathetic. Definitely sums him up.

Winning trophies for much of BF's career at Rangers was almost a given, he was in a 2 horse race for almost everything - and some years it wasn't even a 2 horse race. Winning the League Cup in England with a very unfashionable team was quite the achievement - some of us will actually see what BF was trying to say - others, like you, will not forgive him for not saying that all his trophy wins with Rangers were the best footballing moments of his career.

What would you have faulted him with had we won the UEFA in 2008 and he said that was his best footballing moment ? That his 2nd one was with Birmingham ?

As Andy says, how do you know he didn't say Celtic fans were scum but that it was edited out.... further, there is plenty of suggestion that he has a ghost writer for his articles - how do you know his ghost writer didn't edit it out - and after the fact there isn't too much BF could do.

We have plenty of people to be bitter against as Rangers fans right now.... Barry Ferguson though ? Gimme a break.

By the way... read his book yet ?

It's quite sad really when a Rangers great,aye I did say great,gets slaughtered by Rangers fans. We all know he had faults,not as bad as some players,but he was an outstanding player for Rangers and Scotland,world class?,I don't know but he was as close as we have come to that level of player in recent times.

Very true Ian. Closest that SCOTLAND have come to a truly world class player in recent times. Before him I would have said Durrant but for the assault he received at Pittodrie. Durrant was potentially the best player ever to come out of Scotland in my opinion, sickening how that shower of scum still celebrate Simpson's assault on him

Sorry for the off topic there.