Likely changes to football in Europe and North America over the next few years are likely to benefit a big club such as Rangers.

Can anyone elucidate? If RFC are to be stuck in Scottish football, are we not limited by that? I fear that clubs from the big five are only going to get richer. Look at Cardiff and Swansea for example - they have smaller fan bases than us but solely because of where they play they are in clover for the foreseeable.

It's what I expected, but I don't understand why anyone is complaining about the lack of information.

One of the key issues is that it's impossible to formulate exact plans until after you're actually in there and able to examine everything relating to the company and current running of the Club in serious detail.

Why should any of us want to hear grand plans (aka moonbeams) that are based on not actually knowing the intricate details and facts?

Nobody can formulate accurate plans for the future of the club until they get in there and examine the wreckage.

It's what I expected, but I don't understand why anyone is complaining about the lack of information.

One of the key issues is that it's impossible to formulate exact plans until after you're actually in there and able to examine everything relating to the company and current running of the Club in serious detail.

Why should any of us want to hear grand plans (aka moonbeams) that are based on not actually knowing the intricate details and facts?

Nobody can formulate accurate plans for the future of the club until they get in there and examine the wreckage.

You mean don't say things like we're going to the EPL because Man U want us? Or deals with NFL teams? :)

We managed to get a commitment to a more credible management structure and further fan involvement with a look at shareholding of supporters. Knocked a few conspiracy theories out the window too.

Also shows they're listening to fans.

You mean don't say things like we're going to the EPL because Man U want us? Or deals with NFL teams? :)

We managed to get a commitment to a more credible management structure and further fan involvement with a look at shareholding of supporters. Knocked a few conspiracy theories out the window too.

Also shows they're listening to fans.

I just think there needs to be a focus on immediate issues and preferably the most important ones.

I don't want to hear long or even mid-term plans until a completely new board has been appointed and had time to properly evaluate where the club currently stands.

I just think there needs to be a focus on immediate issues and preferably the most important ones.

I don't want to hear long or even mid-term plans until a completely new board has been appointed and had time to properly evaluate where the club currently stands.

Agree. Keep it simple and progress without the moonbeams.

Agree. Keep it simple and progress without the moonbeams.

Basically, yes.

The Club and support don't need to hear sales pitches or fantastical patter. What's required is a club which is being run properly for the benefit of the club.