Obviously a commitment to proper corporate governance, greater fan ownership and involvement, bringing in proven professionals, looking at scouting, PR and indeed all functions of the Club. One of the main tasks is to reduce costs and increase income.

Green said exactly the same thing. Also I'm not actually sure there was a commitment to greater fan onwership as such.

I'm not sure what I was expecting but I found the minutes from the meeting with Mather and Stockbridge a bit more revealing.

Sure it's good that they met and it's possibly not your fault that more can't be revealed but it's not going to win over those who are unconvinced by Paul Murray in particular.

The more I read from either side Frankie - the more I form the opinion that really its all about King and which side he decides to ally with.

Agreed - have said the same for months now. It's all about King underwriting another share issue. Simple as that.

I think we'd have been more surprised if these issues weren't a given. Problem is we still lack specifics so until see that all those words are just sound-bites.

Perhaps we're guilty of expecting too much but, hey, we didn't invite Willie Vass and broadcast the meeting to the media.

Let's look at it this way:

Do you think these perception percentages changed after this report or will have stayed the same? Or indeed, do you think McCollco may lose support for their continued lack of detail? I'd certainly doubt you've changed their critics' mind to be perfectly honest.

That's maybe unfair and such meetings are to be welcomed. But with the evening media fanfare has to come realism the next day and, all things considered, if you're failing to excite people like Bluedell and FS then that should be a worry.

I can't really answer for others Frankie but I feel I already know what they want to put in place with everything being for the benefit of the Club and our assets protected. I feel that I know a lot more than what the current Board is planning. If FS and Bluedell want to send me the questions they sent in then I'll try and find out why they weren't asked. :touche:

The more I read from either side Frankie - the more I form the opinion that really its all about King and which side he decides to ally with.

King and PM are very close friends D. Don't think who King prefers has ever been in doubt.

I can't really answer for others Frankie but I feel I already know what they want to put in place with everything being for the benefit of the Club and our assets protected. I feel that I know a lot more than what the current Board is planning. If FS and Bluedell want to send me the questions they sent in then I'll try and find out why they weren't asked. :touche:

PLG

I noticed in another thread on this subject the current board were asked for a similar type meeting. Did they respond and if so can you elaborate on what they said ?

PLG

I noticed in another thread on this subject the current board were asked for a similar type meeting. Did they respond and if so can you elaborate on what they said ?

That meeting was the one with Stockbridge and Mather held a couple of weeks ago.

Does it though?

I'd guess that those interested in this kind of thing will well versed in the various arguments. In that respect, I doubt this meeting will have done anything to change minds. Harsh but fair.

it will help sway those in the mibae aye, mibae naw camp.....due to the increased media coverage - was the recent meeting with Mather/Stockbridge photographed and given a full page article in the paper??? It's all about perception - McCollco Appear to be working hard, smiling for the photos, doing the interviews & getting the media coverage - to those that are not part of any online community/forum etc their main sources of info are the papers & the radio/TV etc.

McCollco seem to be the more proactive in "canvassing" the votes.....