Ramsdens Cup Final to be held at Easter Road

And he is overjoyed the Light Blues fans will be rewarded for their loyal backing since they dropped down to the bottom tier last year with a big day out.

However, with Hampden closed ahead of the Commonwealth Games next year, it is uncertain where the showdown with Raith Rovers next April will be held.

And the Rangers boss has expressed hope that it goes to the biggest stadium possible so many thousands of the Ibrox club's followers can attend.

He said: "I have no preferences where I would like the final to be. It is genuinely not of great concern to me.

"We have previously played finals at Hampden, Celtic Park and Ibrox. I know where I would like the final to be played (Ibrox), but I could totally understand why it wouldn't be there.

"What I would like is for as many supporters as possible to get into the stadium. That would be great."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/the-bigger-the-better-says-mccoist-over-rangers-final-venue-140934n.22559426

So!,it would be unfair for us to play the final of the Ramsdens Cup at Ibrox,but it's ok for the BHEASTS to have a home game in the Scottish Cup final?.

Would it not have been correct in the name of sporting integrity to say the Scottish Cup final will be held at the Saville Dome, unless the BHEASTS reach the final in which case the final will be played at Ibrox?.

Is it not obvious that the Ramsdens cup should be held at the biggest neutral football stadium necessary ie Celtic Park as Rangers are in the final, and the Scottish cup final should follow suit meaning if Celtic are in the final it's at Ibrox, if Rangers are in the final it's at Parkhead and if both are in the final then as we have no neutral football ground large enough, we move it to Murrayfield... And if we can't get Murrayfield we make a request for St James or the Stadium of Light. If the FA cup final can be played in Cardiff for a suitable, neutral stadium, I can't see why we can't travel to Northumbria...

Really, really simple stuff. But then we have a very biased and cheating cabal running the game...

Why is it not a surprise that they've managed to find a stadium with twenty thousand green seats for this one?

Will they have a special Friday or Saturday night mass in the stadium to bless the Raith? :popeyjoe:

:fish: