Does anyone have a link to Irvine's response? Where was it aired?

It was aired on SSN and also published in today's Express.

http://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/sport/football/440422/Jim-McColl-I-have-the-finance-to-take-Rangers-forward#.UnN3a06RYX4.twitter

Rangers, meanwhile, have continued their own work in adding to their board by advertising for a new chief executive to replace Mather.

PR spokesman Jack Irvine issued a statement on behalf of the club, which read: “McColl looked nervous and no wonder.

“I find it odd that he didn’t mention the two chief protagonists Malcolm and Paul Murray.

“It was interesting that Mr McColl said in his interview he couldn’t commit anymore media time as well as a repeated failure to put money into a club he professes to love.”

We as a club pride ourselves on dacorum and dignity. It always has been and should be the Rangers way.

This cunt is on a one man mission to destroy it all by himself.

Excuse my language .................. but he is simply a cunt.

I think Struth would have a similar opinion of him to many of us.

The guy is scum and while I probably would be (hypocritically) less against him if he was directing his scummy deeds towards our real enemies, he is just there to throw excrement at people who actually care about Rangers.

If we're going to have a difference of opinion and competing factions, I'd rather it was all done with a bit of dignity - firstly because it's Rangers and generally otherwise: who can you actually get behind and trust when the dust settles?

Guest Night Owl

Mr Irvine's had his fun, time for him to go I reckon.

Not only do we have a club to rebuild but an image and reputation. We have been reduced to the image of a dysfunctional family fighting at the dinner table.

King should staple jacks p-45 to his forehead the first chance he gets.

Guest Night Owl
If the Easdales and Toxic Jack are the public face of Blue Pitch and Margarita Holdings, what must their faces look like then? In the spirit of Halloween can anyone post a picture of Frankenstein

frankenstein-novel-portrait.jpg

I've said this for years and it's still true today; Media House are delivering a message they are being paid to spread. Irvine is the lightning rod, he attracts the criticism but he's only the conductor, he's being paid handsomely to do it. Direct your anger at who is paying him, who is sanctioning him and who is signing off his strategy and invoices.

Jack's only toxic because that's what those paying him are asking for, never forget that.

I've said this for years and it's still true today; Media House are delivering a message they are being paid to spread. Irvine is the lightning rod, he attracts the criticism but he's only the conductor, he's being paid handsomely to do it. Direct your anger at who is paying him, who is sanctioning him and who is signing off his strategy and invoices.

Jack's only toxic because that's what those paying him are asking for, never forget that.

That's what I was meaning in my previous post regards him doing a good job for those who are paying him