I think Temps is better in a free role which perhaps doesn't suit the system the manager is playing now - even if Clark/Little tend to drop deeper or into the channels more often than not during games.

I like Templeton but he's not been great so far this season so it's up to him to make himself a must pick when given the chance.

I've said before,if he wants to be a first team pick then go out and make it impossible for Ally to leave him out!,he has enough talent & experience to do just that,even though I have been disappointed in him since he signed,not saying he's been shit,just saying he could do a lot better.

Agree with pretty much all comments, has bags of potential but something isn't right behind the scenes.

RE the OP suggestion of playing him upfront, I can see where this idea comes from playing him off Daly and / or Little. I could also see all 3 fitting into a system but its not one Ally is going for at all. He seems to favour the 4-4-2, always has done even when he took charge of the cup games under WS.