I don't think we can win every league game until the season finishes but I think we can go all season unbeaten, in itself it's a wee bit depressing trying to find some excitement in that but it's something to aim for and would be an achievement regardless.

If we have three seasons with the winning habit then it'll serve us well for when we're back in the top division.

I think it remains tricky to win - or at least win with exciting football - because teams are now clearly parking the bus more often than ever.

This makes the argument for playing Templeton (or McKay/Aird) all the more compelling as a genuine wide player is needed to help create space and unlock packed defences.

Agree with all that and would like McKay to get a shot to show what he can do. I expect though if ally deploys a team with any width it would be Templeton again.

My team would be:

Bell

Peralta Jig Mohsni Wallace

McKay Law Black McLeod

Daly Clark

Wouldn't be upset if Templeton did play over McKay though.

Agree with all that and would like McKay to get a shot to show what he can do. I expect though if ally deploys a team with any width it would be Templeton again.

My team would be:

Bell

Peralta Jig Mohsni Wallace

McKay Law Black McLeod

Daly Clark

Wouldn't be upset if Templeton did play over McKay though.

Is McKay barely even seems to come on these days!

Tweeted from the club press conference today:

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 2m

AMcC - Jig has had stitches, Mohsni has a broken nose, Foster is also injured and Bell also took a sore one. All but Foster are in the squad

Add in Little's injury.