Their brazenness knows no bounds:

Neil Lennon brands Rangers' Lawwell complaint a 'hoo-ha over nothing'

Neil Lennon has described Rangers' complaints over comments made by Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell as a "storm in a teacup".

At Celtic's Annual General Meeting, Lawwell was asked why some refer to Rangers as a club in existence since 1872, rather than a new club because of the liquidation of the company operating the club in 2012.

The chief executive's quip of "Rory Bremner can pretend to be Tony Blair" drew a response from the Ibrox side in which they said they would report the matter to the Scottish FA.

The governing body are yet to take any action but the Celtic boss said he believed their actions were "a bit over the top".

He said: "It's a storm in a teacup. No more than that.

"It was a throwaway remark. I don't know what he meant by it, you'd need to ask Peter that.

"You've got to be so PC these days regarding a lot of topics. Everything I think has made it a mountain out of a molehill.

"I know from my own experience. I've said a few things in the past and I've suffered for it, if you want to put it that way, afterwards.

"It's a lot of hoo-ha over nothing."

DR

And that's from a man who whines about anything that goes against him, has players and officials being charged ... yet essentially gets away with verbal murder week in and week out?

We all have some very important priorities at the AGM, but I would hope that some who go there make sure that Rangers FC's new leaders wisen up and stop any sort of dignified silence untowards the SFA, SPFL and Penn State FC. We should, in accordance to the rules and legal guidelines, start to make a firm stand untowards any slander that comes our way from now on. And with respect to Lawwell and Co., the RFFF should finally get their act together and - in instances where the club cannot - sue folk for slander or bringing the club's name into disrepute.

For ... mark my words ... when the next Old Firm game comes up, the spin machine will be in overdrive and no matter what happens and who's responsible, Rangers FC and the Bluenoses will be victims of untold mhedia and Scum-minded propaganda. It is all geared up.

Ach, I read the first sentence and thought 'Glen Gibbons' - scrolled down and sure enough, there's the link to The Scotsman.

At least he's honest about it, unlike others.

I think his writer name credit has only just been added. I might have missed it, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't there earlier because I took the link to see who wrote it and there was no name attached.

It is a hard dirty war we are up against

Indeed. And we have to be shrewd and behave according to the (legal) rules. I would love the new board to play with fire a little and have the 5-way-agreement checked by an independent source. It has blackmail written all over it and the SFA et al will be very wary of somesuch. And whatever they may threaten ... the law would be with us here.

Glenn flashes his 'ah pyoor luv ra Sellik' credentials again.

How does the Great Gibbo do it?

We had hail stones in Mallorca today, and I am intending the San Moix this evening to watch Real Mallorca. It's appropriate as the locals refer to thmselves as the Sufferers.