Do I miss playing them? No, not really.

The feeling when victory is certain and you can taunt and toy with them, rub their noses in their own inferiority and bathe in their impotent suffering (or,as we used to call it, the 19990s) - man, there was nothing sweeter that you could do with your clothes on.

But when we lost? Talk about fucking desolation? Outside of a family tradgedy or the loss of a pet or your job, there was no worse feeling. The cold shower of remembering on the Sunday or Monday morning? That acidic twist in your guts? No, I don't miss that. I really don't. Having to share a stadium with them? No thanks.

Also, it's nice to be playing football against people who don't (yet) seem to hate us. That will change when we return to the top flight, no doubt, and there will be an element of bitterness towards those who would see us dead. That will never, at least for me, ever be forgotten. But for the moment, I'm enjoying the journey, if not always the places we are passing through.

This interval has proven to me the need for a bigger league with a 3 or 4 team relegation and play-offs with the top and bottom of the lower divisions. The smaller clubs need to be given a better chance to expand. I also think Rangers should have a nursery club in the lower leagues.

This interval has proven to me the need for a bigger league with a 3 or 4 team relegation and play-offs with the top and bottom of the lower divisions. The smaller clubs need to be given a better chance to expand. I also think Rangers should have a nursery club in the lower leagues.

We do have a nursery club, it's called 'Hearts'. Still can't agree on a bigger league though, for reasons I've adumbrated ad nauseam.

Of course I miss the OF game - but it's more than that - it's the competitive environment that is missed.

In the top division, every game feels like a must-win game and if points are dropped, the weekend is ruined. The ongoing week to week battle with Celtic sustains us because we are involved in a genuine sporting contest.

What both clubs are experiencing just now is a league season of games that matter little, that offer reduced entertainment and hardly any excitement at all. It's like a gap year followed by a gap year followed by a gap year. They got competitive football in Europe - briefly - while we are playing a series of glorified friendlies to while away the season.

We're not ready to face them yet, but speed the day when we are - and are back in the top division.

There has never been a worse time to be a Rangers fan than this year and last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, it's nice to be playing football against people who don't (yet) seem to hate us. That will change when we return to the top flight, no doubt, and there will be an element of bitterness towards those who would see us dead. That will never, at least for me, ever be forgotten. But for the moment, I'm enjoying the journey, if not always the places we are passing through.

That's key for me. Its nice to be playing games without the bile and hatred.

Im sure the others in the SPL are the ones who miss playing us more than we miss playing them although they wouldn't admit it.

There has never been a worse time to be a Rangers fan than this year and last.

in some respects, yes - but this is also the time when we as a fan base have never had more reason to be proud of ourselves.

In our club's hour of need, we were there. Solid. Unwavering.

In the months after the desperate need appeared to have passed and the long slog back up the leagues began, we have been there. Solid. Unwavering.

The fans of all the diddy teams talked big and disappeared when asked to put hteir money where their oversized mouths were.

The fans of Glasgow's second biggest team must have started their Christmas shopping in early September, so bereft were the Parkhead seats of the green arses that used to sit on them.

in some respects, yes - but this is also the time when we as a fan base have never had more reason to be proud of ourselves.

In our club's hour of need, we were there. Solid. Unwavering.

In the months after the desperate need appeared to have passed and the long slog back up the leagues began, we have been there. Solid. Unwavering.

The fans of all the diddy teams talked big and disappeared when asked to put hteir money where their oversized mouths were.

The fans of Glasgow's second biggest team must have started their Christmas shopping in early September, so bereft were the Parkhead seats of the green arses that used to sit on them.

Being there is one thing - being bored rigid by an unedifying spectacle is another. We are used to a fight to the finish with Celtic most years. Now, the pulse doesn't quicken from one game to the next because there's nothing at stake.

This experience is mind-numbing. The sooner we get back to the top to face Celtic, the better it will be.

Being there is one thing - being bored rigid by an unedifying spectacle is another. We are used to a fight to the finish with Celtic most years. Now, the pulse doesn't quicken from one game to the next because there's nothing at stake.

This experience is mind-numbing.

That's what I'm getting at. the games are generally turgid, there is nothing to play for, we are bored rigid....but we're there week after week after week.

This is the time when we as a support are being forged and after 140 years of talking the talk about being the people, we've shown that it wasn't just talk and empty bluster. We actually are what we said we were, so in some respects I'd say there has never been a better time to be a Rangers fan - because after this, we can look any support in the eye.

That's what I'm getting at. the games are generally turgid, there is nothing to play for, we are bored rigid....but we're there week after week after week.

This is the time when we as a support are being forged and after 140 years of talking the talk about being the people, we've shown that it wasn't just talk and empty bluster. We actually are what we said we were, so in some respects I'd say there has never been a better time to be a Rangers fan - because after this, we can look any support in the eye.

The question wasn't about how great we are - it was about missing the OF game.

We miss it big time because it gives us a battle, a rivalry, a contest - it gives us hard-edged and meaningful sport.

This idea that Celtic are so nasty that we shouldn't ever play them again is submissive and embarrassing.

We don't need to like them, but we desperately need to get back to an environment where we regularly playing them.

Full name Cameron Bell[1]

Date of birth 18 September 1986 (age 27)

Full name Sébastien Faure

Date of birth 3 January 1991 (age 22)

Full name Lee Henry McCulloch

Date of birth 14 May 1978 (age 35)

Full name Bilel Mohsni[1]

Date of birth 21 July 1987 (age 26)

Full name Lee Wallace

Date of birth 1 August 1987 (age 26)

Full name Fraser Aird

Date of birth 2 February 1995 (age 18)

Full name Lewis Macleod

Date of birth 16 June 1994 (age 19)

Full name Ian Black

Date of birth 14 March 1985 (age 28)

Full name Arnold Fabian Peralta Sosa

Date of birth 29 March 1989 (age 24)

Date of birth 3 June 1991 (age 22)

Full name Jonathan Marvin Daly[1]

Date of birth 8 January 1983 (age 30)

Full name David Cooper Templeton[1]

Date of birth 7 January 1989 (age 24)

Robbie Crawford (age 20)

So 4 youngsters and one of them is Faure who is absolutely atrocious. Wonderful.