I don't miss it at all.

For the first time in a long while, I'm enjoying going to the games, and apart from the odd poor song from the UB's, the atmosphere is jovial and pleasant.

The OF derby brings the worst out in people and my real fear is that when it eventually returns, that there will be an incident in the stands or outside the ground that signals the bad blood that now exists between the fans.

Celtic game? No thanks.

Must admit I really don't miss Celtic matches or anything to do with them. For me it is one of the silver linings to our current large cloud. I agree that beating 'them' is one of the thrills of football and many of my favourite matches involve beating them, I also accept that they remain a rite-of-passage for all Rangers supporters. Going to Parkhead is about the only time we are completely outnumbered and underdogs, it was often a chastening experience and something all bluenoses should experience. I remember my first visit to Parkhead, being in the Rangers end you couldn't hear anything except our support. You could see 'them' but you couldn't hear them. Celtic scored at the opposite end of the ground from us and we in a moment we fell quiet. Almost in slow motion you could see three sides of the ground start to wildly celebrate, you could see their players run off to the side to congratulate the scorer and then a second or so later this wall of noise hit you as 50,000 or so of them went mental. We'd remain quiet for a couple of minutes then the Billy Boys would start up followed by our whole repertoire and we'd go back to not hearing them again.

I've never experienced it at any other ground, Hampden had it to an extent but the ground tended to 50/50 support wise so the noise/visual thing wasn't as exaggerated there.

But I've so much anger for them now, genuine anger not simply football rivalry, that I'm glad we don't need to play them. I'd be happy if we never played them again.

So 4 youngsters and one of them is Faure who is absolutely atrocious. Wonderful.

But according to you everything about Rangers is atrocious,you don't & won't go and support the team,luckily Rangers have a huge fan base that have saved the club and who love the Rangers so much they go and support their team.

Don't agree with SBS often but more inclined to side with him here. As a right back Faure has been passable at best. No worse than the others we have tried at right back but if Aird is to become a regular at right mid for now then my next concern is getting a decent right back.

This interval has proven to me the need for a bigger league with a 3 or 4 team relegation and play-offs with the top and bottom of the lower divisions. The smaller clubs need to be given a better chance to expand. I also think Rangers should have a nursery club in the lower leagues.

Wouldn't it be great if we would develop the low-key Third Lanark team "next door" into that? Helping them to get up the leagues while giving our folk some game time. That said, the Hi-Hi are probably too low right now, whereas other teams in the lower regions of the SPFL won't want to be used as feeder teams to us ... not least as some have a long tradition of their own.