SOS-In reply to Wllhelm, who I believe is a co founder of VB

is it that bad that rm chopped it?

that would have to be very very very bad

or did they change it so guests cant view the forum anymore.

They introduced a sub-section for Boardroom and Financial stuff perhaps you have to be registered to see that, I haven't read the thread yet last I seen it was 18 pages long.

is it that bad that rm chopped it?

that would have to be very very very bad

or did they change it so guests cant view the forum anymore.

You may have a point here. I've read all sort of stuff lately on other forums, FB & Twitter about what being said on RM but when I have a look(guest) there is nothing there. Funny that.

Thread is still there, 18 pages or the like. Breaks down every now and then ... probably because of the the amount of people just checking that board.

Read the first couple of pages and you do wonder what planet you're just visiting. I was actually checking the url to see whether I'm not at one of their pages by accident.

Willhelm is going on about it in a thread he started called "SoS = Paul Murray" as well.

Btw folks, please keep it civil on here. Let's not lower ourselves into the gutter with the language that others use to describe fellow fans.

They introduced a sub-section for Boardroom and Financial stuff perhaps you have to be registered to see that, I haven't read the thread yet last I seen it was 18 pages long.

I can confirm that is the case on RM FS