No probs mate.

Generally I think this ongoing farce means we're all a bit tired of the spin and subterfuge so I can understand why people get frustrated enough to become personal. There are certain folk who's contribution is less than helpful (or transparent) but I think we're all capable of judging their content on its own merits.

This time next week hopefully we'll be reaching the culmination of all this nonsense but, in the meantime, I suggest folk take a deep breath before posting. I've had to myself many, many times.

Depending on the result the real shitstorm maybe hasn't started yet?! :-(

status quo at the agm will not be a case of giving the new guys a chance. it will be the same people running us who have done an abysmal job since day 1.

i am not of a mind to give them more time to rape us.

i think it should be the start of a stepping up in protest and boycotting.

the trouble with giving them time is as before nothing will improve and we will be a year further on and another 20 million wasted and they will just sack this lot and put another place board in.

it's depressing

So, do you propose that an EGM is called for on the 20th??? Do we continue with the constant bickering & unrest without giving the board a chance to move the club forward???

Whatever the board looks like on the 20th Dec, it will have been appointed by a democratic process & it must be given a chance. I am not saying that they should simply be left to get on with it - a close eye is still required - but if the fans are maintaining the unrest & demands that the board be sacked, further divisions will appear. Also, if the fans are constantly wanting the board sacked.....how do you intend to attract a higher calibre of director??? They MUST be given a change to prove themselves.

So, do you propose that an EGM is called for on the 20th??? Do we continue with the constant bickering & unrest without giving the board a chance to move the club forward???

Whatever the board looks like on the 20th Dec, it will have been appointed by a democratic process & it must be given a chance. I am not saying that they should simply be left to get on with it - a close eye is still required - but if the fans are maintaining the unrest & demands that the board be sacked, further divisions will appear. Also, if the fans are constantly wanting the board sacked.....how do you intend to attract a higher calibre of director??? They MUST be given a change to prove themselves.

i propose a boycott to force them out.

they don't want a higher caliber of director or king murdoc etc would be on the board with walter. they want to keep running us as they have from the start. and no doubt in the same disastrous fashion where we only just survive and they get richer and richer.

give them time has been the shout for to long now.

At the end of the day we may remain unconvinced with whoever is voted onto the board but the correct process will have been followed so we have to be reasonable in how we proceed. Sure, they remain accountable and open to criticism but I don't think it's unnecessary to suggest a three month buffer for them to prove they can turn things around.

That may seem naive or even foolhardy given their performance so far but I'm really not sure what else we can do if they win enough votes, and thus enough backing, to continue in their roles.

they can have 3 months certainly. the crunch will come season book renewal time.

trouble is we all know what will happen. they will talk a good game. get the money in, pay themselves bonuses etc and we won't find out till September when the accounts come out and next december we ill be back here bitching and doing nothing.

this board can't even cut the wages of a man desperate to take a pay cut.

they can have 3 months certainly. the crunch will come season book renewal time.

trouble is we all know what will happen. they will talk a good game. get the money in, pay themselves bonuses etc and we won't find out till September when the accounts come out and next december we ill be back here bitching and doing nothing.

That's fair criticism but I'm really not sure what else we can do as I'm far from convinced a boycott is the right idea, let alone workable. Look the division, insults, threats and abuse we see just for disagreeing as it stands. Starving the club of money would take that to a completely new level.

status quo at the agm will not be a case of giving the new guys a chance. it will be the same people running us who have done an abysmal job since day 1.

i am not of a mind to give them more time to rape us.

i think it should be the start of a stepping up in protest and boycotting.

i propose a boycott to force them out.

they don't want a higher caliber of director or king murdoc etc would be on the board with walter. they want to keep running us as they have from the start. and no doubt in the same disastrous fashion where we only just survive and they get richer and richer.

give them time has been the shout for to long now.

Do you really know what you want, you seem to change tack like a drifting ship. Do they get time or don't they or is mayhem your preferred option if the vote goes against.

That's fair criticism but I'm really not sure what else we can do as I'm far from convinced a boycott is the right idea, let alone workable. Look the division, insults, threats and abuse we see just for disagreeing as it stands. Starving the club of money would take that to a completely new level.

rosa parks didn't find things easy. it rarely is doing whats right.

one things for sure the path of easiest resistance has not served us well

Do you really know what you want, you seem to change tack like a drifting ship. Do they get time or don't they or is mayhem your preferred option if the vote goes against.

it will take 3 months to get a boycott orgonised. they can have that.

i will never have it said i am not fair minded.