I'd say they were responding to a campaign against them.

Doesnt negate the fact they are waging a campaign. Which, again, is something you suggested wasnt taking place at all.

There is no moral high ground to be taken by either side in this.

And the only losers ? The club and the fans. The club's reputation and integrity is being used as a political football. Disgusting by both sides.

Perhaps he will or maybe he'll just make up a lie along the lines of the SFO don't talk to individuals eh?

They don't and they didn't not being a police body, they direct people to the point of entry to register any complaint, you still seem rather peeved about the SFO nonsense maybe you have some definitive information about a complaint no one has heard of.

Doesnt negate the fact they are waging a campaign. Which, again, is something you suggested wasnt taking place at all.

There is no moral high ground to be taken by either side in this.

And the only losers ? The club and the fans. The club's reputation and integrity is being used as a political football. Disgusting by both sides.

If you think them defending themselves is a campaign that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Couldn't agree more with the last two lines. As I've said Jack Irvine is a disgrace.

They don't and they didn't not being a police body, they direct people to the point of entry to register any complaint, you still seem rather peeved about the SFO nonsense maybe you have some definitive information about a complaint no one has heard of.

at the risk of repeating myself,,,,

ho is the service aimed at?

SFO CONFIDENTIAL is for people who want to tell us about serious or complex fraud or corruption on the understanding that we will not disclose their identity inappropriately.

If you have information about serious or complex fraud or corruption, we want to hear from you. Your information could be about anyone, including your employer, colleagues, competitors or associates.

Even if you are concerned that you may be implicated in the offending in question or in other unrelated criminal activity, it is important that you speak to us.

http://www.sfo.gov.uk/contact-us/contact-details.aspx

Have you written to the SFO yet and pointed out their apparent error on their website?

Here is the fundamental issue.

At some point next year the Club is going to have to go back to the capital markets for more funding. We know that and have known it since the financial statements were released a couple of months ago.

So we need to ask the question, does the current Board have the ability to convince investors - and I include the support here - that they are suitable custodians for millions of pounds of new investment money? Because, if they do not, then we are looking at a very bleak future for Rangers.

I don't have to they have no jurisdiction in Scotland,, can you enlarge on this mythical complaint the one the club or anyone else has heard of from your favourite or any other prosecution agency preferably with jurisdiction. .

Their jurisdiction does cover the location of the Rangers bank account which is where any alleged illegal repayment of capital would have taken place.

Their jurisdiction does cover the location of the Rangers bank account which is where any alleged illegal repayment of capital would have taken place.

You would know this for a fact ? I see wisely it is now alleged which is bad enough as opposed to definite criminal activity, what are your grounds for alleging anything at all, do you have evidence or purely nothing more than dislike of the individual whom you and others are only to ready to smear.

You would know this for a fact ? I see wisely it is now alleged which is bad enough as opposed to definite criminal activity, what are your grounds for alleging anything at all, do you have evidence or purely nothing more than dislike of the individual whom you and others are only to ready to smear.

Which individual is that?