I've not bothered with the bbc interview but from watching the STV interview I don't have too many complaints. Some of his comments did leave me a little bit puzzled about his exact role at the club and the purpose of the football board, but aside from that there was nothing much to see here. Nothing new at all really.

If anything I'd criticize the line of questioning. Personally, I'd have liked to have heard more on his opinions of how we got to a situation like this with such huge divisions amongst influential shareholders and in turn the support. What's been done to try and remedy it and what has been blocking an amicable solution being found? If the AGM doesn't bring an end to the hostilities what is going to be done to try and get everyone pulling in the same direction?

Snippet taken from another board:

Extended interview with Sandy Easdale - Highlights.

- Green seemingly still has shares. SE says his lock-in isn't over yet.

- SE has separate shares he bought at the IPO at 70p.

- Future investment in RFC won't require the sale of McGill's.

- Isn't happy with the cash burn. Attributes it to 'one-off' costs. He's in the dark as to the exact nature of these. Thinks RFC were charged higher costs by service providers due to risk.

- Will take the Board's word on BS handing back his bonus. Hasn't seen any proof.

- Wants an apology from PM over comments about his brother. Money was gone before JE arrived at the club.

- Have a problem at the club as inflow of cash is less than the outflow. This will be addressed.

- Need to look at all contracts to try and save money.

- He will support the current Board at the AGM. Need to stabalise. Has proxy votes of around 25%.

- SE wanted to buy shares from BPH and Margarita.

- "RFC is an investment platform for people to make money from."

- Had a deal to put Blin, McColl and John McLelland on the board but it fell through.

- Doesn't find Malcolm Murray credible at all. Thinks PM is a good guy but thinks he's trying to mislead people.

- Won't point the finger at Stockbridge, thinks he's answered all questions he had to. Money was spent by board, not BS.

- Believes they've got a lot of work to do with the fans. Fans' attitude is a concern.

- Club doesn't need investment right now. BS projections are in "cash terms." Still due money from Sports Direct and "the screens."

- No possible risk of admin II.

- He's involved for the right reasons. Nothing to do with Whyte or Green. He has no agenda.

- Can't answer questions on player sales. That's a question for the "football side." SE is on the football board.

stockbridge promised to tell us but hasn't.

4 million went back to greens pals so you can guess where the rest went.

I'm done with guesswork, hearsay, conjecture et al. It has resulted in a rather poisonous atmosphere and you would hope that this eases somewhat after the AGM.