Dave King and Jim McColl should have teamed up and seen these Spivs off, instead we had one,DK coming across as Greta Garbo 'i want to be alone'. Then Jim McColl as the only billionaire that needs permission to spend any money. I hope i'm not coming across as bitter, but i think we have been badly let down.

If I were Paul Murray tonite I'd be pleading with DK to buy a 5 or 10 percent shareholding whilst the shares are low in value.That added to the much higher than expected 30 percent the reqs got today would certainly put immediate pressure on the board to deliver.

Dave King and Jim McColl should have teamed up and seen these Spivs off, instead we had one,DK coming across as Greta Garbo 'i want to be alone'. Then Jim McColl as the only billionaire that needs permission to spend any money. I hope i'm not coming across as bitter, but i think we have been badly let down.

The requisitioners need to break all ties with McColl. If he's not investing then ditch him.

If I were Paul Murray tonite I'd be pleading with DK to buy a 5 or 10 percent shareholding whilst the shares are low in value.That added to the much higher than expected 30 percent the reqs got today would certainly put immediate pressure on the board to deliver.

If you want 5-10% then the price is 50p a pop not the 33p in the market.

Paul Murray is a busted flush. He has tried three times and failed three times. He lacks the street smarts, the ruthlessness and the killer instincts to take on the guys running the club.

The reqs were never going to win today but the result was no landslide as suggested on McMurdo's forum.We now need to see what DK's intentions are. If he buys a shareholding the board could be in trouble sooner rather than later unless they prove they're up to the job which I suspect one or two of them aren't

Paul Murray is a busted flush. He has tried three times and failed three times. He lacks the street smarts, the ruthlessness and the killer instincts to take on the guys running the club.

Sad but true.

We need someone who will get down and dirty to their level.

Like what I've heard from Wilson and Murdoch.

There are many of us who experience little difficulty in finding negative words to describe some of those blokes seated on the platform today. I left that meeting today with the belief that those on the platform probably felt that there was one word that adequately described those of us who made up the audience. The word is suckers. Apart from Ally, the rest probably enjoyed a quiet laugh.