Snatched from FF ... requisitioners back to the old routine it seems (press conference snippets)

Not walking away - will reflect on results when they come in.

Paul Murray would not serve on board with Stockbridge if offered.

Malky would not serve on board unless the majority had integrity.

Alex and Scott concur.

All saying current board have not engaged in any meaningful.

Paul M says must show they mean business by sacking Jack Irvine.

Paul Murray would not serve on board with Stockbridge if offered.

Malky would not serve on board unless the majority had integrity.

So basically even if they get elected they may not even take their places on the board. Seems like a slap in the face to all that voted for them.

Result of the AGM

As predicted, for the time being, it was all about shares held within the plc, no matter regarding agendas and heritage. Whether we'll see any of the requisitioners on a future board remains to be seen, the only character I can see joining up in the mid- to long-term would be King - probably pending on who the current board wants.

I believe they are gunslinger. They would also be running at a loss if they didn't sell players or participate in Europe, both of which are not always guaranteed as we found out ourselves.

They have an 11 million loan and a 20 million overdraft that for all we know is never used.

But they are in europe and selling players when they arent they simply stop buying players.

They are in absolutely no financial distress.

They are not running at a loss right now because of two years in Europe. They made a profit of 180k (despite 7 Old Firm games) the year before that. Obviously, we could have sold half of our squad, laid off half our staff, kept the ticket prices and tried to get better TV deals within SFL 3 ...

Yes we could have.

I don't think there was ever a hope that we would see the board lose places today and the recquisitioners win places HOWEVER if today was anything to be grasped ................ then i hope the new directors realise how much the fans want BS and toxic OUT of our club that they actually do something about it.

Be a good way to start a mutual relationship if thats what they seek.

If it's business as usual then I believe things just may start to get real messy.