Threats of violence are wrong, end of story. The Board need to offer an olive branch, not release more sympathy seeking PR though.

If the threats of violence were not made there would be no opportunity to release "sympathy seeking pr"

Both sides need to cease with the constant attacks before any olive branch can be offered.

more lies from the board?

Rangers online abuse probe

Published on 21 December 2013

POLICE Scotland is making further inquiries to establish whether a formal criminal investigation is needed into allegations that a Rangers director was the victim of internet abuse following the club's annual general meeting.

The force said in a statement last night that it is to hold discussions with the Ibrox club in the wake of Thursday's AGM, which saw finance director Brian Stockbridge and his boardroom colleagues re-elected.

Mr Stockbridge was the focus of most of the anger from supporters at the meeting where four other businessmen, including former director Paul Murray, failed to win election.

Mr Stockbridge received the lowest vote, of 63%, of those re-elected. He is understood to have been on the receiving end of the abusive messages on Twitter.

A Police Scotland spokeswoman said: "We have not received a formal complaint from Rangers Football Club. However, we have contacted the club and will undertake further inquiries to assess if there is criminality involved."

I'd assume 99 % of all Gersnetters want to see the back of Stockbridge sooner rather than later. But I hope, like me, 100% of the Gersnetters agree that threatening anyone from Rangers is nothing to be pleased about and sure well below any sort of standard you would attribute to our club and its support.

I'd assume 99 % of all Gersnetters want to see the back of Stockbridge sooner rather than later. But I hope, like me, 100% of the Gersnetters agree that threatening anyone from Rangers is nothing to be pleased about and sure well below any sort of standard you would attribute to our club and its support.

hmmmm. whyte might have benefited from some threatening.

personally i don't see any point in threats they just serve as a warning or proof your all mouth and no action but i don't see how you can expect to remove millions and not expect a reaction.

So, what's it to be?

SKY : Solicitors have asked police to investigate violent threats made against him and the Easdales. Three members of the Rangers board have lodged complaints to the police after violent threats were made against them.

or

The Herald :A Police Scotland spokeswoman said: "We have not received a formal complaint from Rangers Football Club. However, we have contacted the club and will undertake further inquiries to assess if there is criminality involved."

There were either complaints lodged or there weren't. Surely Jack is singing from his same hymn sheet?

hmmmm. whyte might have benefited from some threatening.

personally i don't see any point in threats they just serve as a warning or proof your all mouth and no action but i don't see how you can expect to remove millions and not expect a reaction.

The whyte situation was totally different. No one knew for sure what was going on until administration because he 'd got rid of all directors except DK. This situation is different as we can see there are things which have gone on which need addressed