McCoist can't win here which is why I feel the criticism is too harsh. Yes our opponents are weak, but then we've only dropped 2 points all season. Yet apparently he's a liability as a manager? It doesn't make any sense.

Who do you suggest we appoint then?

Not Billy Davies.

The position should be advertised and a manager should be appointed who has a desire to play a style of football that is a clean break from the monotony of the Smith/McCoist years.

Naturally, we want to see winning football, but we also want to see a team that is hungry for the ball and at ease committing players forward. We want to see adventurous, bold and brave football - football that we are happy to pay good money to see. Right now, we are enduring a dark age of uncultured and cowardly football - an insult to the beautiful game.

We need to break from the unimaginative ways of the past and drag ourselves into a new football era. We need a football reformation at Ibrox.

That means no McCoist, no Smith - and no Billy Davies either.

Would still love Ray Wilkins to be involved, even along side Ally I think he'd make improvements.

It was telling when he left Chelsea they went into freefall during Ancellottis reign. I was told a few times he was offered the job at Rangers before McCoist no idea if it was true as McCoist always seemed the chosen one

I would still love to see Arthur Numan given a role in some capacity. From what I gather he was doing an excellent job as manager of the Dutch B squad, and also as a scout for Aston Villa in the Netherlands. He would walk on glass to come back to Ibrox if asked.

Amms - a reply to your comments back a page. You say aberdenn, united are having to go with youth as they are financially fucked. Doesn't take a genius to put us in the same category ie financially fucked. But hey ho david king will ride into town witha bucket load of easy cash and all will be well with world. Me? I would rather we had a good plan...

Amms - a reply to your comments back a page. You say aberdenn, united are having to go with youth as they are financially fucked. Doesn't take a genius to put us in the same category ie financially fucked. But hey ho david king will ride into town witha bucket load of easy cash and all will be well with world. Me? I would rather we had a good plan...

That's a fair point. Believe me I'm not someone who will welcome any sort of sugar daddy to Rangers ever again I just don't think it's as easy as saying look at Aberdeen. I'm really not convinced they've got a plan other than remain afloat until we return to the league or some other source of income appears.