Fergie stripped of captaincy

I heard this story this morning around 2 but couldnt be arsed coming on to post it.

I dont know how i fell about this.

On one hand Barry is one of the best players at Ibrox and we are severly lacking in players with his talent at the moment.

On the other hand he must have done something to merit this , whether it be disrespecting PLG or whatever.

Its been obvious that somethings been wrong the way we have been playing recently. This decsision could be the infamous "corner" which we are now turning or a spiral staircase which we are falling down.

I should be a journo tbh. :D

Guest Bluetooth

"Barry has been our best player and the driving force in our

team"

Yeah - driving the team sideways and backwards.

A good move imho.

Lets move on.

Guest Bluetooth

"Yet more guff posted on a football forum."

In your opinion obviously.

In the first few games of the season we were an attractive fast attacking team.

BF returned and it went downhill.

Sideways passing, backward passing, wee turns to nowhere, picking the ball up off the back four, FFS he even picked the ball up off the keeper on Saturday.

Sell him and Adam, get Brown and Thompson in the midfield and our team becomes stronger overnight.

"Yet more guff posted on a football forum."

In your opinion obviously.

In the first few games of the season we were an attractive fast attacking team.

BF returned and it went downhill.

Sideways passing, backward passing, wee turns to nowhere, picking the ball up off the back four, FFS he even picked the ball up off the keeper on Saturday.

Sell him and Adam, get Brown and Thompson in the midfield and our team becomes stronger overnight.

It went donwhill? In what respect. Yes we passed the ball nicely but still dropped points left right and centre.

Sure you're not describing Hemdani re the passing?

Also just a few short weeks ago Barry played Brown and Thomson off the park. And with the shambles our club is at the minute I'm now doubting we'll get either player in. So Fergie out Rae in. Fucking brilliant. Thank christ for Hearts the only team more of a joke than us right now.

:mad:

:confused:

Yet more guff posted on a football forum.

Eveyone is entitled to their opinion.

I am not a great Barry fan either and to be honest i won't be sorry to see him go.

I do wonder though if Rangers are orchestrating things to replace Barry with possibly Brown and\or Thomson.

It would take a lot of sting out of the pro-Fergie fans if he was sent away a bad boy.

Well as i said earlier im glad this has happened as this was obviously causing a stir and why we have been inconsistant.

It honestly wouldnt surprise me if we play well without Ferguson. It happened last season and the start of this so im looking forward to see if we do again.

Still Prso or Hemdani for captain ahead of Rae

Well as i said earlier im glad this has happened as this was obviously causing a stir and why we have been inconsistant.

It honestly wouldnt surprise me if we play well without Ferguson. It happened last season and the start of this so im looking forward to see if we do again.

Still Prso or Hemdani for captain ahead of Rae

Totally agree Gribz.

Absolutley flabbergasted. :(

When Le Guen was announced as manager of our club, the response was unreal. Everyone was slabbering at the prospect of a guy who had achieved so much in France and in Europe managing our team after a season from hell.

From summer 06 when all bears were so optimistic about the coming season, some potential big signings possibly and our captain, who in my opinion bleeds the colour blue coming back after a successful operation onto early 07, our club in a worse postion and our new manager and captain at loggerheads with each other. David Murray must have sanctioned this which is crazy, after all he did to bring him back to the club he loves.

This as been like a volcano waiting to errupt for a few weeks now.

I'm truly lost for words. I can't believe things have turned out like this.

But one thing im saying is that im in the Fergie camp 100%. Fergie is a bear through and through and we will voice the opinion that we all feel.

As for Le Guen, im just so dissapointed. :(