Couple of digs at Ally. Also claims to be a lot fitter now. I feel he mentions the pressure not getting to him too much.

A lot fitter? I should think so too at 22 due to maturity in mind and body. Andy Murray is also a lot fitter now than when he was 16-20.

I believe he will continue to get fitter until he's at least 25 or 26.

We had Gazza at the club. One of the most talented players we will ever see grace the badge. He would have failed our test.

He had fantastic football intelligence, as does Rooney, and learned a lot as well as applying himself with a lot of practice.

Thing about Gascoigne is that he WOULD have failed the test (and he failed at a few clubs as a youngster) but he proved himself from Newcastle to Spurs and onwards. We knew he was a flawed genius but we were the kind of club at the time that could afford to take a punt on him and possibly get a top class bargain - which we did.

Fleck has perhaps proved himself at Coventry but that is too late for us. While that is a similar level to where we're playing right now, I'd much rather have Law in the team and he was a freebie and on less wages than Fleck would have been.

Sometimes it's best to cut your losses - there is no rule that you have to graduate all your youth players regardless. I think some fans wring their hands too much with this sort of thing.

We had Gazza at the club. One of the most talented players we will ever see grace the badge. He would have failed our test.

Maybe, but I always felt Gazza wasn't as daft as made out. He was Jack the lad with an extremely addictive personality, not necessarily daft, if that makes sense?

I'm not sure if he did flatter to deceive, I think Shored Bear's analysis rings more true. He was an amazing young player who never moved up the levels.

If he was playing for a top EPL side then he might have a point in his rant but I think he's playing at his level, the one he stagnated at. Maybe with maturity he could realise his full potential, but he didn't give us the choice of being able to help him.

He needs to listen to his own words and get what he is saying - he wasn't rated at the mighty Rangers but is at lowly Coventry... It's pretty much stating the obvious, so I can't see why he is bitter.

Hudson Fleck. Poor boy doesn't have a chance in life.

Always rated Fleck and was desperate for him to make it, he's the same as Naismith, McGregor, Davis etc though, jumped ship at the first opportunity.

He didn't have the best of relationships with Ally McCoist by all accounts. I'd suggest that had a big influence in his departure

Not sure now accurate this is or if clubs look into it; but I'd heard rangers look at intelligence as well as talent. Reason being if the player can't be taught then he has little future. Apparently the reason he was miles ahead of his age group in the unders but stalled when playing at higher level as he is unable to use any of the skills coached to him that furthers his game.

Arsenal use a 150 question questionnaire which was produced by Jacques Crevoisier - if a player fails the test Arsenal wont take him. I was told this directly from Crevoisier who still consults with Arsenal and is good friends with Wenger. It is all about whether or not a player can be coached or not. The questionnaire filters out those who dont have enough "coachability" or arent smart enough. There was an article about it in the Daily Mail (I think) a few years ago.

If it is good enough for Arsenal I see no reason it shouldnt be good enough for us