The fact that less than 2 years after going into administration we're still having to pay off players because we a) have a surplus of unneeded staff and b) we're incapable of negotiating sensible contracts initially continues to be a real source of frustration. Is Graham Wallace able to get us out of this vicious circle? And when will the people responsible (including the manager) admit their continued failings in this regard.

I won't be holding my breath for Green, Ahmad & Stockbridge to admit they've shafted the club. It's not as if that trio were ever going to initially renegotiate contracts throughout the club and sign new players on an affordable, sensible budget when their main interest was keeping up appearances while they lined their own pockets with cash and shares.

The spivs have left Wallace and Ally in a very difficult position. If I was Ally I'd be pointing the finger at Stockbridge and asking why he's still here if we need to employ the services of Nash. There must be something they can nail Stockbridge on to get shot of him without a pay off, so do that, then start talking about other cuts.

There must be something they can nail Stockbridge on to get shot of him without a pay off, so do that, then start talking about other cuts.

They might possibly be able to do it on the basis that he oversaw and took no action to prevent the losses; but you would need hard evidence say of bad advice to the Board and getting negative evidence would be extremely difficult, unless there's a memo somewhere that says something like don't worry boys we can afford the wages or this or that. In any event, he can say that the board made all the big decisions and he was only a part of the board.

Of course, you could just do it and take your chances in court but most likely it would have to be settled out of court and then there's all that dirty linen to be washed..........although a lot of that is already out there.

Might be worth it in the long run and maybe he would take a year's money as a pay off; but then where does he go next with his reputation in tatters?

Who would be your choices from the current playing staff or who would you have brought in and at what cost?

Faure and Cribari would be my central pairing. Moshi is too casual for my liking. I would have liked us to have tried to sign Wilson and given the Canadian lad a go.

I would also like to see someone at Ibrox who can coach and organise a defense.

They might possibly be able to do it on the basis that he oversaw and took no action to prevent the losses; but you would need hard evidence say of bad advice to the Board and getting negative evidence would be extremely difficult, unless there's a memo somewhere that says something like don't worry boys we can afford the wages or this or that. In any event, he can say that the board made all the big decisions and he was only a part of the board.

Of course, you could just do it and take your chances in court but most likely it would have to be settled out of court and then there's all that dirty linen to be washed..........although a lot of that is already out there.

Might be worth it in the long run and maybe he would take a year's money as a pay off; but then where does he go next with his reputation in tatters?

Get him in a room and scan him for bugs or recording devices (including phones etc) then tell him if he doesn't leave quietly with a small token of appreciation, then he can look forward to leaving amidst a scandal and numerous claims of fraudulent activity which could be harmful to his career. Get Reggie and Ronnie to do the persuading. :coolio:

Faure and Cribari would be my central pairing. Moshi is too casual for my liking. I would have liked us to have tried to sign Wilson and given the Canadian lad a go.

I would also like to see someone at Ibrox who can coach and organise a defense.

Communication is a problem with Cribari, he doesn't speak much if any English and not sure about his French.

A "defensive coordinator" a la American Football might not be a bad idea. How about Gough or Numan?

Get him in a room and scan him for bugs or recording devices (including phones etc) then tell him if he doesn't leave quietly with a small token of appreciation, then he can look forward to leaving amidst a scandal and numerous claims of fraudulent activity which could be harmful to his career. Get Reggie and Ronnie to do the persuading. :coolio:

Sounds like a plan.

Why would they accept a minimal pay off when they can stay and earn full wages until the end of the season?

It would probably be easier for them to get another team (& therefore a game) if they were free agents. Teams may not want to pay a fee for them, or sign pre-contracts.....however a free agent is a different prospect - a club could offer a short-term contract till the end of the season.

It would probably be easier for them to get another team (& therefore a game) if they were free agents. Teams may not want to pay a fee for them, or sign pre-contracts.....however a free agent is a different prospect - a club could offer a short-term contract till the end of the season.

Doesn't look like Cribari, for example, cares as if he gets a game or not.