I would say that Bell is easily one of the best keepers in the country....

It is rather difficult to judge just now due to the amount that he currently has to do in games. If he is "partnered" up with a solid CB pairing we could be onto a real winner.

We need 3 keepers. It's a position that can turn sour very quickly if you don't have the required back-up. It's not unknown for 2 keepers to be injured/playing shite at the same time. I know you can sometimes sign a keeper outside the transfer window in an emergency, but the choice is often limited, and can only be used due to injuries.

Simonsen deserves another year for that save alone.

Could in time replace Jim Stewart as the goalkeeping coach...

I was just about to type that when I read your comment.

Assuming he's on say £2,000/week perhaps less, it would most likely be a cash saving but you can't make Jim Stewart redundant and then immediately appoint Simonsen. Maybe Stewart would retire, but I see he's only 59, looks older.

I’m using East Fife as an example, but when we play there twice a year, the finances raised will keep them going for two or three years.

People running the game forget that the Rangers support haven't just kept our own club alive but are setting up others for the near future also. Queens Park got 30000 twice last season with an average crown of about 300.