I find it incredible that SD were threatening to ban RST over the WDYGH chant, but have allowed Jeanette Findlay and the Celtic Trust free reign with their continuous pro-terrorist agenda over many, many yeras. Personally I'd have told SD to do one.

Goodwin emailed the chairman with concerns over a headline and not what was said. So myself and Gordon collated statements from other trusts which were all on Rangers, and sweet fuck all to do with their core objective. Guess what, Goodwin never commented on the facts presented. He ignored us and let it go as we asked for proof of where he had challenged all other trusts for commenting on other clubs, against the rules btw, and that they only commented on Fan ownership.

I didn't say Buy Rangers is non-compliant. The thread is still there for anyone who wants to go and see.

The Compliance Officer resigned. Therefore, as things stand and on an ongoing basis the scheme can't and won't meet compliance procedures. That's a fact.

Perhaps the Trust have since appointed a new Compliance Officer, and hopefully they have, but that was the truth when I said it. It wasn't supposed to be about criticising Buy Rangers either, but I suppose getting worked up when someone is smearing you on a public forum can perhaps be excused.

Since then I've been called a liar, had my moral fibre questioned, been called deceitful and many other wretched insults from a bitter man who seems to blame other people for his departure from the Trust.

Couldn't tell you about who's appointed as compliance officer, but you said BuyRangers wasn't compliant and you later had to retract. Your retraction is there.

Couldn't tell you about who's appointed as compliance officer, but you said BuyRangers wasn't compliant and you later had to retract. Your retraction is there.

"Due to other circumstances, we're now in a position where the RST can't even deliver the Buy Rangers scheme - it won't and can't meet compliance procedures."

"It isn't an allegation, mate, and it isn't supposed to be a sleight either.

The author of Buy Rangers is no longer on the board, and someone of his expertise is required to make sure it meets the compliance procedures on an ongoing basis.

I don't possess those skills and neither does anyone else left on the RST board. I haven't a clue about the intricacies of FCA mutual rules - it's complicated business."

"I don't know. Perhaps they'll seek a new compliance officer? "

That's what I said. If you take from that that Buy Rangers isn't compliant then I can only apologise, but that's not what I said.

I probably shouldn't have mentioned it, but the purpose of it was to highlight that the Trust have lost lots of talent over this shitty situation. As I said, emotions can get the better of you when you;re having your integrity questioned.

"Due to other circumstances, we're now in a position where the RST can't even deliver the Buy Rangers scheme - it won't and can't meet compliance procedures."

"It isn't an allegation, mate, and it isn't supposed to be a sleight either.

The author of Buy Rangers is no longer on the board, and someone of his expertise is required to make sure it meets the compliance procedures on an ongoing basis.

I don't possess those skills and neither does anyone else left on the RST board. I haven't a clue about the intricacies of FCA mutual rules - it's complicated business."

"I don't know. Perhaps they'll seek a new compliance officer? "

That's what I said. If you take from that that Buy Rangers isn't compliant then I can only apologise, but that's not what I said.

I probably shouldn't have mentioned it, but the purpose of it was to highlight that the Trust have lost lots of talent over this shitty situation. As I said, emotions can get the better of you when you;re having your integrity questioned.

Your last point is spot on, that's why I said you should be focusing on the CIC and not other stuff. Potentially the CIC is brilliant but how it's being set up isn't in accordance with community goals due to behaviour MD, rightly or wrongly, is alluding to on FF.

I know Paul, and have worked with him in the fan ownership issue. He's a good guy and his organisation will help where they can, who he supports is irrelevant to me personally. No job is worth forcing yourself to watch Partick Thistle over and over, in any case!

SD are dedicated to delivering community ownership, it's their ultimate purpose, and will work with any group who has an idea or wish to implement it.

They are not suggesting a competing fans group.

Drew is right to have doubts about it - all of us should - but the idea is worth an airing and then we can all decide for ourselves. His point about groups not being consulted - that's what the meeting is for. Drew and all groups have had people invited.

Supporters Direct are the umbrella organisation for Supporters Trusts and SDS have that remit in Scotland. They have no locus with any other supporters group.

Your last point is spot on, that's why I said you should be focusing on the CIC and not other stuff. Potentially the CIC is brilliant but how it's being set up isn't in accordance with community goals due to behaviour MD, rightly or wrongly, is alluding to on FF.

It is though. The views of the Rangers community are being sought. That doesn't mean it's competition for the Trust or the formation of a new fans group. It's a proposal to bang heads, get all fans together and working towards one common goal. If it doesn't get the support initially from all sections then it won't be progressed.

Mark is trying to make this look like some anti-Trust exercise when that isn't the case. I continue to be a member of the RST - I believe in it, and I think the people on board are capable of representing my views, but I think we have to explore fresh ways to bring more of the support to fan ownership.