Allan McGregor ‘got stuck right into Craig Whyte’

Please don't ban Ryan. He was a decent poster on RM. He will learn!

Ryan - This is the only Rangers forum I'm aware of where you get decent discussion and don't get banned for no reason!

You basically have FF which is a joke, RM which pride themselves on fairness but will ban you for no reason, dothebouncy which is the CBEEBIES of Rangers forums and then here which is a fine, well balanced place....

Please don't ban Ryan. He was a decent poster on RM. He will learn!

Ryan - This is the only Rangers forum I'm aware of where you get decent discussion and don't get banned for no reason!

You basically have FF which is a joke, RM which pride themselves on fairness but will ban you for no reason, dothebouncy which is the CBEEBIES of Rangers forums and then here which is a fine, well balanced place....

We don't ban people for speaking their mind but we do want it to be good discussion and not just gutter statements. I have little respect for Boyd or Ferguson but I certainly will never wish them an injury. I have too much respect for myself to fall that low.

Yeah that's me done with the wind ups(for now...) :lol:

I stand by what I said about those that walked away though.

I love a bit of trolling but never do it to fellow bears when discussing Rangers. Which is ironic because I always used to get banned from FF and RM for the past 10 or so years because they said I was a troll. I wasn't - I am just a miserable cunt depressed with the way we are run!

Funnily enough most people are of a similar mindset to myself now. What I have been prophesying for the past 10 years has finally rammed home.

I love a bit of trolling but never do it to fellow bears when discussing Rangers. Which is ironic because I always used to get banned from FF and RM for the past 10 or so years because they said I was a troll. I wasn't - I am just a miserable cunt depressed with the way we are run!

Funnily enough most people are of a similar mindset to myself now. What I have been prophesying for the past 10 years has finally rammed home.

I dont troll when actually discussing Rangers, I was trolling with wanting to be a mod and saying I thought I'd get battered :lol:

What was your RM name?

Would love to play the guessing game here. I have about 5 user names in my mind! :D