Apparently, Celtic fans are already all over it. A five-year old could have told them this would have been hijacked by the east end mob.

Those running our club haven't a clue.

Yes, obviously. Do you think a hush-hush campaign would not have been hijacked sooner or later? I for one would assume that our media team will be all over it and they know how to discern a Yahoo from a Bear. Not that I think that too much damage can be done by the Scum anyway.

Yes, obviously. Do you think a hush-hush campaign would not have been hijacked sooner or later? I for one would assume that our media team will be all over it and they know how to discern a Yahoo from a Bear. Not that I think that too much damage can be done by the Scum anyway.

If you ask people to do a survey, and then dismiss a large number of completed forms because you think that they are not genuine supporters, you are tampering with the outcome and devaluing the result.

If results are ignored from 'interlopers', the way is open for them to ignore results they don't like from genuine Rangers fans.

It is Rangers doing what Rangers does best in the 21st century - incompetence.

Great in theory but doubt the reality will be of much use since any man and his dog can complete it.

Should have been restricted to those with a Rangers number if the integrity of the responses was of major importance but perhaps it's a fig leaf.

Forlan. The survey asks for your Rangers number.

Given the stage we always play on, it's impossible to prevent Timothy trying to upset the apple cart.

However, it seemed pretty comprehensive, and if it is being done by Capita or some similar company, it's easy enough to weed out skewed results and ignore them.

Filled mine in and it's off.

Forlan. The survey asks for your Rangers number.

Given the stage we always play on, it's impossible to prevent Timothy trying to upset the apple cart.

However, it seemed pretty comprehensive, and if it is being done by Capita or some similar company, it's easy enough to weed out skewed results and ignore them.

Filled mine in and it's off.

It does ask for your Rangers number but it's not a requirement of completing survey neither is entering your name/address etc, any Tom,Dick or Tim can complete it.

It does ask for your Rangers number but it's not a requirement of completing survey neither is entering your name/address etc, any Tom,Dick or Tim can complete it.

I gave my number and a new unregistered email address (my Sunday best one). Let's see what the response is.

These thing are never perfect science, but if done professionally they can certainly be helpful.

I gave my number and a new unregistered email address (my Sunday best one). Let's see what the response is.

These thing are never perfect science, but if done professionally they can certainly be helpful.

Leaving it open for anyone to complete casts severe doubt on the professionalism of who decided to construct it in that matter.

Of course it also gives them a perfect get out if they don't like the results.

If you ask people to do a survey, and then dismiss a large number of completed forms because you think that they are not genuine supporters, you are tampering with the outcome and devaluing the result.

If results are ignored from 'interlopers', the way is open for them to ignore results they don't like from genuine Rangers fans.

It is Rangers doing what Rangers does best in the 21st century - incompetence.

So what? Give us some insight into your competence and show us how you would have gone about it online?!

So what? Give us some insight into your competence and show us how you would have gone about it online?!

Pay me what Wallace is getting and I'll have a plan ready inside 24 hours.

We are paying these people extraordinary amounts of cash to come up with nonsense.

This latest gimmick is designed to pave the way for a club-inspired membership scheme. They don't really care what you think but they would like an excuse to introduce a new scheme to bring in much-needed cash to keep their outrageous salaries safe.

I won't be joining it.

I'm sure you will, though.

Pay me what Wallace is getting and I'll have a plan ready inside 24 hours.

We are paying these people extraordinary amounts of cash to come up with nonsense.

This latest gimmick is designed to pave the way for a club-inspired membership scheme. They don't really care what you think but they would like an excuse to introduce a new scheme to bring in much-needed cash to keep their outrageous salaries safe.

I won't be joining it.

I'm sure you will, though.

So essentially just another slagging of the club et al, but essentially no answer to the question. No surprise.