So essentially just another slagging of the club et al, but essentially no answer to the question. No surprise.

When the club is due criticism, fans should criticise it.

How else will it improve if fans are sycophantic and not critical?

We are in a mess because we refused to recognise harsh realities and we are paying, and continue to pay, a heavy price for burying our heads in the sand while the club was overtaken by people unsuitable - and far too expensive - for the task at hand.

A group of church elders could run this club better than the current mob, and at next to no cost.

The board wants your money because it is incapable of running the club as a going concern - and you will doubtless give them it - no questions asked.

No wonder we have troubles.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

You're talking rings about the topic and question. You want the fans involved, but if the club initiates questions et al, you mark it "incompetent". If asked how to make that better, there is no reply ... for essentially, there is no answer.

As for your opinion on the club's leaders, suum cuique.

You're talking rings about the topic and question. You want the fans involved, but if the club initiates questions et al, you mark it "incompetent". If asked how to make that better, there is no reply ... for essentially, there is no answer.

As for your opinion on the club's leaders, suum cuique.

The club's latest move is a kindergarten attempt to come up with an excuse to get its hands on your money.

The club gets away with it because too many are easily pleased.

Thankfully, a growing number want the club run professionally and properly, and until that happens, they will rightly take it to task for its failings and incompetence.

I do not expect to see you in their number - and that's a pity.

The club's latest move is a kindergarten attempt to come up with an excuse to get its hands on your money.

The club gets away with it because too many are easily pleased.

Thankfully, a growing number want the club run professionally and properly, and until that happens, they will rightly take it to task for its failings and incompetence.

I do not expect to see you in their number - and that's a pity.

Speak for yourself, just speak for yourself.

And, BTW, I await your competent reply to my initial question ... and I guess you have an answer handy even without pay.

Speak for yourself, just speak for yourself.

And, BTW, I await your competent reply to my initial question ... and I guess you have an answer handy even without pay.

I do - and when I say that the club made an ass of itself today trying to bury bad news with a sham survey that is currently being eagerly completed by Celtic fans, I wonder why anyone would even bother to defend it.

Rangers is riddled by incompetence - and that's the kindly way of putting it.

Accept it and expect dismal consequences. Challenge it and there is at least some hope.

I do - and when I say that the club made an ass of itself today trying to bury bad news with a sham survey that is currently being eagerly completed by Celtic fans, I wonder why anyone would even bother to defend it.

Rangers is riddled by incompetence - and that's the kindly way of putting it.

Accept it and expect dismal consequences. Challenge it and there is at least some hope.

So you do not have any answer to make it or provide a more competent survey then. That's all I was asking for.