i'm not sure thats true. they beat about the bush like nobodys business in the survey.

They were trying not to make it too obvious that the whole point was to try to start promoting the idea of a membership scheme. ;)

so no wonder it was confusing.

ask your average jo how the fans should have a better say they will have no idea.

also a lot of it was clearly designed to make it ok for us to rely heavily on youths in coming seasons.

we will be being beat over the head with this leading question survey for years to come.

also a lot of it was clearly designed to make it ok for us to rely heavily on youths in coming seasons.

A lot of us want that to a certain degree anyway. Not a full team of kids, but by the end of this season the likes of Jig and Cribari will be 36 and 34 years of age.

Next season I'd like to see Faure & Mohsni as our first choice central defenders with Halkett and Gasparotto as back up.

A lot of us want that to a certain degree anyway. Not a full team of kids, but by the end of this season the likes of Jig and Cribari will be 36 and 34 years of age.

Next season I'd like to see Faure & Mohsni as our first choice central defenders with Halkett and Gasparotto as back up.

To be honest, I'd rather see us getting in a decent CB, if we have the money to do so?,I'm still not convinced with Mohsni,I would like to see more of Gasparotto and Halkett though!.

To be honest, I'd rather see us getting in a decent CB, if we have the money to do so?,I'm still not convinced with Mohsni,I would like to see more of Gasparotto and Halkett though!.

I know what you mean about Mohsni.

With Gasparotto and Halkett being the first choice pairing for Durie's U20 team it might be next season before either of them get a proper chance in the first team, although I'm not sure what their contract lengths are.

we need to either increase revenues by 12 million or reduce outgoing by 12 million.

or some combination of both.

Don't worry! Graham Wallace is conducting a magical 120 day business review and we can always fall back on the infamous money men at BPH who can invest up to £50m into the Club or the bus bros who're worth £100m according to Toxic Jack and his pal Merlin. :merlin::whistle:

I know what you mean about Mohsni.

With Gasparotto and Halkett being the first choice pairing for Durie's U20 team it might be next season before either of them get a proper chance in the first team, although I'm not sure what their contract lengths are.

Luca = First he signed three year deal in July 2011. In Jan 2013 this was 'extended' by a year. I take this to mean he is contracted to June 30th 2015.