We really can't expect any better than that from Graham Wallace at the moment. He's already in a very difficult position and he's getting backed into a corner, so this is exactly the type of response we should expect.

Why say anything though if this is all he can say? I would rather he said feck all to be honest.

We really can't expect any better than that from Graham Wallace at the moment. He's already in a very difficult position and he's getting backed into a corner, so this is exactly the type of response we should expect.

Wallace knew exactly what he was getting to he alone is responsible for for his current position but hey £6k per week with an inevitable £300k pay off seems worth more to him than his reputation.

Wallace knew exactly what he was getting to he alone is responsible for for his current position but hey £6k per week with an inevitable £300k pay off seems worth more to him than his reputation.[/QUOT

Was he working for anyone when he came to us?

Why say anything though if this is all he can say? I would rather he said feck all to be honest.

With all of the statements from supporters (including Dave King) in the past couple of days, it was inevitable that Wallace would make a statement along these lines.

Absolutely. A pretty long winded way of saying nada.

I see nothing in that statement to put anyone off paying their ST money into a trust.

If the Club comes good, fair enough. They can get the money.

Though I have a feeling the short term will be fraught with difficulties - albeit necessary ones.

I'm definitely not convinced by him. This is exactly the type of thing I expected.

There's nothing to be convinced by, he's a patsy - he's there to say what his employers tell him to, same as the last guy. Same as the next guy too if the club is still being run by the same crooks-in-suits.

Edited by SteveC

Wallace knew exactly what he was getting to he alone is responsible for for his current position but hey £6k per week with an inevitable £300k pay off seems worth more to him than his reputation.

Oh, there's no doubt that he's being well compensated, but that's not really the point. Even if he has the potential to be a good CEO for the Club I think he's wrongly being seen by some fans as the guy who's now running the Club, but we know that's really not the case.

There's nothing to be convinced by, he's a patsy - he's there to say what his employers tell him to, same as the last guy. Same as the next guy too if the club us run by the same crooks-in-suits

I'm not trying to defend him because I'm totally unimpressed by his lack of actual action so far, but I do think he's in a tough situation because he's walked into a total shambles and doesn't have a magic wand. Even if he's trying to do his best for the Club rather than his employers, it's obvious that he'll get out-voted in the boardroom on certain matters.