What's the board got to do with the article? Is anything that comes out and does not go according to local opinion being regarded as "Toxic's" work? It is all getting rather strange.

The article is quite correct though. The way King goes on about this means that he burns all bridges that could see him work with - not to mention alongside - the current board. Whether that yields any success remains to be seen, for the time being, the club and all parties concerned look rather stupid.

I wonder, despite all this grandstanding, what will happen if, at the end of the day, he still gets an amicable agreement with the board. It has all the marks of a pre-election political party spat where people trying to align the voters behind them, only to work calmly together after all's done and dusted.

That would be an improvement on what we have just now.

What's the board got to do with the article? Is anything that comes out and does not go according to local opinion being regarded as "Toxic's" work? It is all getting rather strange.

The article is quite correct though. The way King goes on about this means that he burns all bridges that could see him work with - not to mention alongside - the current board. Whether that yields any success remains to be seen, for the time being, the club and all parties concerned look rather stupid.

I wonder, despite all this grandstanding, what will happen if, at the end of the day, he still gets an amicable agreement with the board. It has all the marks of a pre-election political party spat where people trying to align the voters behind them, only to work calmly together after all's done and dusted.

It must be lovely to be so innocent

That would be an improvement on what we have just now.

Actually, I'm not that certain. You look on and try to be at least somewhat impartial here. King's approach untowards anything has been rather curt, and it got more aggressive (if repetitive) the longer it went on. It makes you wonder why he's pushing through with his (for I am not 100% certain that it is "our") agenda as vehemently. Could it be that he wants to torpedo the upcoming (perhaps rather good though sure not promising) interim results and the board's possible attempt to use those to their advantage. He's clearly taken the anti-board (and we have to remember that the current one is new) sentiments amongst the Rangers support in his stride and actively plays to their tune. Yet, are we all willing to follow this self-presenting saviour type character? King is by no means a Whyte, and he's sure a Bluenose. But so far, as has been said time and again, his plans are very much in the dark still. It would be rather naive to think that he's solely doing this all for the greater good of Rangers FC and its support. If he does, fair enough and kudos to him. We all have been around long enough though, haven't we?

As for the board, there is as far as I am concerned quite a bit of negative spin on anything that comes out from them. Unwarranted and warranted. And you are left picking truth from conjecture and assumption. So far - and despite that strange-looking loan from Laxey - they have since the AGM not exactly done wrong on all accounts levelled against them. I for one see no reason not to give them those days till the end of a) Wallace' review and b) the interim report. At least with the latter we get something that has - according to stockmarket standards - some substance. Not e.g. this nigh-near-old statement and consequent conjecture about us losing a million a month.

Clarity is required, untowards all parties concerned. Vigilance does not solely works one way.

If you want somethig bad enough then you might have to pay a wee bit more than its worth , so why does dave king not join forces with mcoll and the others who wanted control and put an offer on the table to buy the whole club lock stock and barrel .

i do believe the bit about chuck green i think he is stiil very influential in whats happening at the club .

If you want somethig bad enough then you might have to pay a wee bit more than its worth , so why does dave king not join forces with mcoll and the others who wanted control and put an offer on the table to buy the whole club lock stock and barrel .

i do believe the bit about chuck green i think he is stiil very influential in whats happening at the club .

Mcoll does not have to be in control let them do the same as the wee bunnet did bring in men to jobs they are good at and also have a love for the club .

The SPFL Tv deal is derisory anyway in comparison to other deals. The Australian A league gets more than double what the SPFL gets & with all due respect it isnt the greatest league in the world.

Wont make much difference whatever happens.