I've jumped between defending him this season along with trying to understand his position as the only ever Rangers manager to have dealt with the cards he's been dealt with. There's not a bear who'd deny that Ally has managed under unprecedented circumstances.

The other side of the coin is that his resources still far outweigh all other Scottish sides except the ****s. Yet I, and quite possibly, many bears can't even describe what type of football we are meant to play. Little motivation, no tempo or obvious flow to the game is, besides board room shenanigans, putting supporters off.

Think back to the early stages of the season where we played some lovely football and racked up silly scoreline after silly scoreline. The team won the league so early that it rendered October/November onwards meaningless. Then the cup results in February played us the best hand we could have wished for.

When the draw was made I chatted with friends and stated that if Ally and the players can't get us to the final based on its Albion fucking Rovers, and with the semi final being played at Ibrox, then they're no good for the long term of Rangers.

My expectations is that we should be collecting the treble based on the fact our squad is of premiership standard and very well paid. Throw in the fact the players and management have a golden opportunity to write themselves into the history books, then motivation and attitude should be a given.

Many will be there already, some for quite a while now, but now I'm edging closer to adding to my sack the board chants. Only the chants might be aimed at the only genuine bear left at the club in a position of seniority.

Any of you who has defended Ally now seriously considering Ally must go before the playing side reflects the executive side of the club? when does it become okay to add Ally besides the board in cleansing the club?

it's now only a matter of what damage he does to us before he goes.

i find it impossible to believe we can't play better than this and that another manager wouldn't have us looking much better.

albion were dross today barely out of their own half but still came very close to ousting us.

I think it's now time the Super part was dropped sadly. Ally has took out of the club more than anyone in the last 2 years, has he not? Frightening when you think of the abuse some of the board members and ex-board members get. Some of the excuses being used to pardon his failures would never wash with anyone else. He is now doing more harm than good imo.

We have gone so far backwards under McCoist that we can't really get any worse. We are going up the leagues based on superior resources only and the team would be as well just picking themselves.

The football under Walter was brutal but we're easily playing the worst football I have ever seen by a mile.

He'll always be known as Super Ally to me. The guy's a legend on and off the field but he's never a manager. He's given it his best shot but it's clearly not good enough. I hope he realises this soon and step aside.

One thing that's stuck with me is that Ally has been written off his entire career and always came good. That run might just end unless we do win the treble.

Does the spiv board have the bottle to sack Ally though? Heard from numerous sources they'd like to and Green did attempt it though made an arse of it.

One thing that's stuck with me is that Ally has been written off his entire career and always came good. That run might just end unless we do win the treble.

Does the spiv board have the bottle to sack Ally though? Heard from numerous sources they'd like to and Green did attempt it though made an arse of it.

How can you make an arse of sacking someone? Curious.

He'll always be known as Super Ally to me. The guy's a legend on and off the field but he's never a manager. He's given it his best shot but it's clearly not good enough. I hope he realises this soon and step aside.

totally agree with this :)