The unprecedented circumstances of Ally's period in management have made it easier for him - not harder. He has been blessed with managing a club that has no serious rivals for at least three seasons. There is no Celtic to upset the applecart, no credible foe to deny us and no threat to our dominance.

Other managers would have leapt at this opportunity. Three easy years to build a team in an unthreatening environment: bliss.

Off the park hassle is just that - off the park. On the park we pay big wages and can attract players that the competition can only dream of.

We do have problems away from the field of play, but they are not to blame for playing a brand of football that makes the sport look like it was invented by cavemen - with some of them still playing for us.

There is a growing number of supporters while appreciating Ally's contribution to the club, who now feel that he isn't up to it, as team manager. Our board , while unpopular might just seize the opportunity to try and win favour with the fans by ditching Ally. They can hardly do this right on the back of winning the league or before the Ramsden final but with season ticket sales in mind, It wouldn't shock me if it happened just as the season was ending. No one respects Ally McCoist more than I do but I would need some convincing that managing a football team is amongst his highest qualities.

the minute celtc were knocked out ally should have tore up the defense and built it anew with no jig. it's all very well getting away with jig in the 3rd division but we have a real shot at glory here.

ally must think jig is good at ch or is to scared to upset him.

]The unprecedented circumstances of Ally's period in management have made it easier for him - not harder. He has been blessed with managing a club that has no serious rivals for at least three seasons. There is no Celtic to upset the applecart' date=' no credible foe to deny us and no threat to our dominance.

[/b']

Other managers would have leapt at this opportunity. Three easy years to build a team in an unthreatening environment: bliss.

Off the park hassle is just that - off the park. On the park we pay big wages and can attract players that the competition can only dream of.

We do have problems away from the field of play, but they are not to blame for playing a brand of football that makes the sport look like it was invented by cavemen - with some of them still playing for us.

But for whatever reason the ****s still love TLB, and he's been handed the league on a plate.

But for whatever reason the ****s still love TLB, and he's been handed the league on a plate.

Lennon has managed to get Celtic through a couple of CL qualification phases and into the big money stages. That won him more approval than coasting the league.

There are Celtic fans who want a change, though. They want someone who is more of an ambassador for the club as well as being a better manager.

He is, however, unsackable. When he eventually leaves it will be portrayed as him being driven out by sectarian bigots, but a fair few Celtic fans, more than is generally imagined, will not be sorry to see him depart.

I've been a fairly late arrival to the 'replace Ally' camp.

I just can't see things ever turning around. I think Ally thinks that another few players should do it, and things will magically turn around.

However, I'm sure that better managers could get a lot more out of our present squad, as I believe there is quite a bit of potential there.

We shouldn't forget Durranty and Kenny McD. I truly don't see what they bring to the table.

All that aside, as I've said before, Ally deserves some kind of position within the Club as a Mark of respect for the non-footballing things he's done over the past couple of years.

I just hope it's sooner rather than later.