I would like to meet STB. Just come along mate.

On internet banking now Brahim, not had a minute to do it mate. Think i need your full name for Name of person or company.

you can put anything in there. normally its just for your reference and future payments.

you can put anything in there. normally its just for your reference and future payments.

RBS online banking isn't letting me transfer without my Mrs card reader which we don't have. I am with TSB and have no idea if i can or how to do it with them. The full amount for my son and i will be in on Monday. £36. Sorry i couldn't sort it before the weekend, we've just been so busy.

SC.

RBS online banking isn't letting me transfer without my Mrs card reader which we don't have. I am with TSB and have no idea if i can or how to do it with them. The full amount for my son and i will be in on Monday. £36. Sorry i couldn't sort it before the weekend, we've just been so busy.

SC.

Sorry mate, couldn't resist!

fonejacker_george_agdgdgwngo_3.jpg

SC.

Not a problem SC glad to have you on board.

The card readers are generic but your Mrs will have to ask them to send her a new one which she'll need to add any new payee. They don't keep them in the branches.

I would have thought that the TSB would have some means of allowing you to make online payments but it might depend on the type of account you have.

Anyway, as I say it's not an issue; if you don't pay up we'll send the Krays.

I would like to meet STB. Just come along mate.

On internet banking now Brahim, not had a minute to do it mate. Think i need your full name for Name of person or company.

Name of person or company is Gersnet Dinner. but as GS says it's the sort code and account number that matter.