If you PM 10 people at once by entering all of their usernames in the "Recipient Users: [bCC Recipients]" box, then it should only show up as a single sent message in your "Sent Items" folder, but obviously you can expect multiple replies, so it would be wise to clear out your inbox a bit to make some space if it's almost full.

Turns out you can only PM 5 at a time but not a big deal in this case, I just forwarded it to the rest. (possibly could have overcome that by cc'ing or bcc'ing)

StB - you need to clear your box as no room to PM you, just in case you were going.

Andy, included you in the hope you can make it as well.

I am happy with a deposit of £9 per head at this stage and the balance by say 19 April; but it would be easier if you want to pay the full £18 up front.

NB: Please include your Gersnet name as a reference and in case that doesn't come through can you please PM me with your full (real) name and amount paid when you set it up, thanks.

PS: Mine is paid in full!

14/03/2014 HARRIS A £18.00 £18.00

£18.00

Counter Credit

BRAHIMHEMDANI BGC

Edited by BrahimHemdani
PS: Mine is paid in full!

BH - That's me just paid up in full.

£18.00

Bank Transfer

Ref: bluebear53

Name: Craig Whyte

Just joking about the name!

:roflmao:

All details supplied in PM.

Thanks for all the good work setting this up.

Received in bank thanks

Counter Credit

BLUEBEAR54 BGC

It's a pleasure, kind of thing I like to do but we'll see how good it is on the night. As my old cricket master used to say applaud them on the way off not on the way in.