So, how many are we to date?

7?

That's correct, so 9 with SC and son.

A small but select band.

Certainly could do with a few more. Andy S and StB are still possibles I believe.

I suppose it's about right when you consider that there were 9 votes for the 26th of April but with the benefit of hindsight my suggestion of tomorrow might have worked out better but that was out of self interest not because I predicted when we would win the league.

I'll need to look back and see if there was anyone who said they would come and hasn't come through (leaving out AS & Frankie and the wedding party). We can send them an email followed by a lawyer's letter.

I am working on a couple of guys who sit behind me to join up here and come along.

If everyone who is going could bring one more that would make it a lot better.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
SC not StB who is still on the bench!

That's correct, so 9 with StB and son.

A small but select band.

Certainly could do with a few more. Andy S is still a possible I believe.

I suppose it's about right when you consider that there were 9 votes for the 26th of April but with the benefit of hindsight my suggestion of tomorrow might have worked out better but that was out of self interest not because I predicted when we would win the league.

I'll need to look back and see if there was anyone who said they would come and hasn't come through (leaving out AS & Frankie and the wedding party). We can send them an email followed by a lawyer's letter.

I am working on a couple of guys who sit behind me to join up here and come along.

If everyone who is going could bring one more that would make it a lot better.

It'll most likely be a great evening with the present numbers.

Son? Bloody hell i'm still too much of a kid myself never mind having kids.

Yes, sorry about that StB; it came to me in the middle of the night that I hadn't totally taken your moniker in vain as you did indicate interest in attending but were good enough to say that you didn't want to disappoint. I got up early to post an apology but you beat me to it by several hours.

We could still squeeze you in and I'm sure your attendance would make for lively debate.