because he wants to put 20 million into rangers not green/ahme/whte/easdale etc.

Which makes sense.....however, what if his current plan fails???

What if the only option is to buy shares.....will he be willing to do that??? or will it provided a convenient excuse to skulk back to Jo'berg....

The only way for Kings trust idea to work is if its done in conjunction with the club. ST monies are paid as normal, but the cash is put into the trust by the club. The trust is then managed independently.

By non-director A Easdale, the former/spent conviction VAT fraudster.

Which makes sense.....however, what if his current plan fails???

What if the only option is to buy shares.....will he be willing to do that??? or will it provided a convenient excuse to skulk back to Jo'berg....

he has said he might have to. but lets see if we can get the money into rangers through a show of strength first

Lot of phoney arguments being put forward on here today. Do we wish to rid our club of the spivs or not? It must be obvious that the spivs cannot raise enough to keep us going for the next season, they admit we are losing a million £ per month. No plan has come to fruition yet. I agree that the ST trust idea may bring things to a head earlier but there is no point in putting our heads in the sand, we will be in a financial crises anyway before the end of next season even if all ST holders renewed.

Let's cut the crap, we should be hounding these bastards every chance we get.

Rant over.

It's not nonsense at all.

There has always been a cut off point, if you do not renew for a one off payment or set up/continue to pay by instalments by the set deadline then you are at risk of losing your seat if someone else comes along and pays for it.

An ST Trust does not equal saving the Club.

What's your plan then? Keep giving the spivs our hard earned?

What's your plan then? Keep giving the spivs our hard earned?

I didn't say I had a plan only that withholding ST money to the start of next season doesn't work unless the club agree to hold the seats, which they won't.

However, since you ask, I am supporting RangersFirst, because I believe it has a realistic chance of accumulating the £1,000,000 or so needed to get 5% of the shares in the first instance.