No one wants the club not to get the funds but handing it over up front with no guarantees and blind faith has not served us well. But up to now it's the only option we have had.

I genuinely expect kings plan will lead to more season books and money than would have normally happened. Because people who would just have walked away now have another option.

Maybe the board will take kings investment and this won't be needed. I certainly hope so.

I didn't say I had a plan only that withholding ST money to the start of next season doesn't work unless the club agree to hold the seats, which they won't.

However, since you ask, I am supporting RangersFirst, because I believe it has a realistic chance of accumulating the £1,000,000 or so needed to get 5% of the shares in the first instance.

If a large minority(20-30%) of ST holders withhold their money it will put enormous pressure on the board to do a deal. What evidence have you that the club will not hold the seats? You seem to be afraid of taking any action IMO. At the end of the day what is more important your seat or your club?

How long till you get the 5% shareholding? What would that achieve that the ST ticket trust cannot and in a faster time frame?